o(≧口≦)o10 Punches||ヽ(* ̄▽ ̄*)ノミ|Ю

The plot we are in is somewhere at the end of season 2 of One Punch man, we are following the storyline of Diabolik Lovers. I hope that's more clear for everyone. It might be best to familiarize yourself a little bit with the plot of One Punch Man(the anime) so ya'll understand some of the references I've included, but don't really need to. But the Diabolik Lovers ya'll need to familiarize yourself if ya'll don't wanna be spoiled. Or if you do know, then I already know the reason why you are reading this then...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Garou can not believe his eyes, in front of him is the person that has been missing for the past week. 

The dumbass girl that everyone is always talking about. Whether it is negative or otherwise. She is still the center of attention. A measly, hero-wannabe girl. The girl is familiar, but he didn't know, know her. He knew that the girl is friends with King, one of the strongest heroes based on the rankings. She is also there when he got knocked out by the damned brute.

But other than that, he had never seen her fight before, choosing to be behind other heroes to be protected. Especially that metallic asshole that had been climbing through the ranks lately. As far as he knew, the broke girl is just a C-rank. But he didn't really care either way. Unless she proves to him how powerful she truly is, then he has no intention of beating a pathetic little being up. Although he might lose his cool the girl starts saying some hero bullshit. 

He didn't know why he is here, and how he went here. He might somehow stumble here when he tries to lose the heroes that wanted to kill him, leaving the butt-chin brat on their greedy, arrogant hands(Not like her cars for that brat anyway...) While running, he got confused when the footsteps of the heroes abruptly stops for a moment. He didn't know what happened, but he is thankful that he can't be bothered(for now) either way. Without anything in mind, he ventured off deeper into the woods without any idea where he was heading off. And then he stumbled upon the girl now. sitting down on the grassy field, unmoving and looking kind of lost. When did she ever not look so lost anyway?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, so that's why it smells something familiar, it's the dude that kept bullying King when they are strolling the city and minding their own business(although she is still angry at King for being better at her in video games, she swears to her life that she will beat him at least once.) But she didn't understand how this bootleg Bokuto found her. He might be friends with Karlheinz or one of the brothers, considering how popular they are in school, or in general even. But she clearly doesn't know who he is, and why he is here staring quite surprised at him. But nevertheless, she ignored him and look the other way. Without any presence around her, she started to reminisce about what food she will eat at dinner. Oh! She can clearly smell the delicious aroma of the food... a taste so powerful that it explodes throughout her mouth. Every bit makes her more hungrier, making her crave the magnificent creation more.. until she leaned to the wall until-

"Eyy! What the fuck is wrong with you?! I was asking you a question!" She heard a manly voice and when she looked up, the first thing she saw is white. 

"..."

"...???"

"...who are you again?"

"...Are you fucking serious-"

H suddenly got cut off when he felt another- several new presences around them both. His eyes darted left and right, trying to look and hear if there are any clearings that the enemies haven't fully surrounded yet... 

When he felt one of them move, that's when he bolted out of a random direction, that caught the mysterious beings off guard, but quickly recovered and followed him. 

Their silhouette is akin similar to a human. But he knew they aren't one, they are much darker. Their auras are sweeter and warmer than the monsters, but he can tell that they are far, far darker... He thought of facing them head-on, however, he is still gravely injured and he didn't know what they are capable of...

"Oh, where are we going again?"

"Huh?"

He turned around and he saw the girl from earlier running behind him without breath exhaustion, or even a drop of sweat. He pointed at the girl.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE FOLLOWINg ME FOR!?"

"We are playing IT. Are we not?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! ARE YOU A DUMBASS!? THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US!!!"

"Them? Why? Killing?"

"YOU SON OF A- YOU KNOW WHAT, NEVERMIND!"

And on that note, he bolted out. The creatures auras getting slightly agitated. He felt someone disappear. And reappear in front of him. Thankfully, he stop himself just in time and sidestepped the creature, but ended up colliding with the girl and got an instant knock out. 

Y/n stopped herself and stared at the unconscious man on the ground. She sat up and poked his dirty and bloodied cheek. He is completely knocked out. She stand up and she stared at the brothers, not noticing the much darker look engraved on the face of Ayato. Staring intensely through the girls skull, who is looking between all of them.

"Whoops...?"