-_-5 Punches•_•

So soft~~~

The aloof girl thought as she melted on the bed that felt like heaven.

After she got knocked out, Y/n found herself laying on the softest bed that she had ever been slept in. The pure whiteness of the sheets reminds her of the fluffy clouds that she has ever seen, the pillows that will make her pass out just reaching the magnificent bed. Oh, how she wanTED TO SLEEP ON IT AND-

*Cough...*

A small cough snapped her out of her thought (and you probably didn't want to know.) As she nonchalantly looks at the disgusted look that the Reiji dude is giving her.

"You just interrupted our reunion but go on, what do you want?" The girl asked tilting her head and folding her arms on her chest. Looking like a disappointed mother.

"Tch, how deplorable.." The dude whispered as he shakes his head in disappointment. He glared at the laying girl that still had her arms crossed that he can't help but sigh in frustration.

"Food." The Megane then turn around and shut the door quite harshly.

The female huffed and sat up. Still having her arms crossed.

"How rude.. "

________________________________________________

Y/n was just getting but she froze, her whole body stiff as her eyes widened. Slowly, she cautiously walked to her door face morphing into a sharper and serious expression.

I-I know this scent...

*sniff...*

That's it!

"Curry!" Was her last words as she storms downstairs to go hunt her delicious food- wait.

There are.... A lot more food than she expected.

She is not complaining though.

_____________________________________________________

"Master, where are you..." After a very long and painful search, he settled on a random building sat on it, defeated. He felt his mechanical hand shaking in sorrow. He closed his eyes and bow his head, his palms on his face covering his shaken expression.

Where has she gone into? She didn't leave him alone have, did she? Perhaps she had gotten tired of him? And leave so that she doesn't have to see him again. Hundreds and thousands of thoughts kept circling in his mind that makes him dizzy.

Or perhaps...

He gasps, as he abruptly stands up and flew into a familiar building where a certain someone is living.

You get kidnapped...

And no other person is as desperate to defeat you, than Sonic...

_________________________________________________

"I never knew you know guys how to cook." While her disciple is desperately looking for her everywhere, Y/n is here enjoying her life with the vampires as she is eating various fancy foods that even had never heard of before.

"It is only natural for a person like me to know how to cook!" Ayato cackled while everyone ignored him as the girl just deadpanned.

Laito snickered behind his hand before he spoke.

"You don't even know how to cook eggs properly."

The oldest of the triplets grew an irk mark as he punched the table resulting in food flying everywhere.

"Oh, you shut it you manwhore!"

"At least I am not like a certain someone that speaks to himself with 3rd person. What a child~" (sorry if I offend someone. I actually think that speaking in 3rd person is adorable.)

"Why you-!"

The feral teen attempted to lunge at the fedora-wearing vampire but missed, resulting in landing on the 2nd eldest triplet. The lilac-haired male grew angry and threw a fork that barely missed Reiji's glasses. And from then on. All help broke loose.

While the aloof girl just sat there. Having no idea what to even do.

Her eyes landed on the sweet and delicate dessert that is in front of Shu.

She waves her hand at him in which he ignored, she waved harder, shouting an "oi!" In hopes of hearing her voice in a midst of chaos and getting Shu's attention.

She sat on her chair, defeated.

And suddenly, Ayato landed on her lap in which startled her a little bit that she slapped him. But, just a LITTLE hard. That results in making him pass out. Nonetheless, the chaos continued.

"Can I have my dessert? Can I PLEASE have my dessert?-"