(⊙x⊙;) 11 Punches ___*(  ̄皿 ̄)/#____

No one can tell what Y/n can do, or what she needed to do. She just simply didn't care. And as far as she knew. She wasn't always like this.

A selfish fool that can't feel anything. A heartless girl that doesn't care for anything and anyone but herself. A girl with immense strength that can destroy worlds. That's what she is known for.

A strong girl. Caped Girly. The woman destroyed the meteor but caused a lot of destruction throughout the city. The girl that defeated one of the most powerful beings that are undefeated by anyone, got torn to pieces in just one single punch of hers.

She always wondered why her strength is a big deal. She thinks it's unnecessary. She thinks it's troublesome. Every creature she fights, without even lifting a finger. She can defeat it. But it's not the same as before.

What she really enjoyed is the rush of both excitement and fear of risking your life, the adrenaline coursing through your body as you fight for the lives of others and yourself. She hadn't given enough credit then. But she thinks it's fine.

But she knew. She knew that she wasn't this... stail before.

She can barely remember the time when she felt happy. And yes, with Genos, she felt content. But happy? It's hard to say...

Is the feeling of warmth she felt in the glaring rays of summer sun are the signs that she is happy? Or the rush of her feet when she gets a hold of a discount coupon in the supermarket at the side of her apartment? Or the scent of ramen? Or mangas? Or Genos? King? Fubuki? Mumen Rider? Is that happiness?

And if it is not then WHAT!?

Sometimes she felt what she wanted to feel. So desperate yet not. So tired yet so energized. Feeling that she can do anything and yet feeling like she can't do shit!

And! And.....and...

Uh, what are we talking about?

She quickly shook her head as she stands up and walks to the bathroom, planning to brush her teeth and start her day. But only to be cut off when she saw one of the brothers lying down on her bathtub(completely forgot where he is laying)

A visible sigh can be heard from the vampire man. "What a pain..." He mumbled.

"Uh... what are you doing here?" She tilted her head to the man.

Blondie cracked one eye open and looks at her. Seemingly studying her moves. Which isn't much other than her staring at his very dark soul. He stares back at those eyes, traveling his gaze down to the girl's clothing. Ruffled shirt with a 1900's band sticker on the front. Baggy, slightly over-sized sweatpants and uncovered feet. He stared for a moment and then back at her eyes, realizing that she doesn't even move a muscle. Dull...

Curious, is what he is. He can see himself in those eyes. Those eyes look familiar, he can see it in his own eyes when he stared at the mirror. He can see carelessness. He completely understands that eyes, but at the same time, not. He knows what's on the surface, sure. But beneath that? He can not tell. He can't tell if she is scared, confused, or even happy. If she was an actor, she was a damn good one.

Curious he is, but he is smart enough to keep his distance and observe. Like his brothers say. The girl's blood does not have a scent. They have no idea if her blood is even delicious. No one dared to try out a give a taste, and if they did try. Well, he heard what happened to Ayato. And it is not good.

"I'm just having a bath, that's all."

Even so, curious or not. He knows that she has something more behind those eyes...

The main reason why he and his brothers are suspicious of her is that she specifically came from Karlheinz himself. He had heard that someone is living with his father, which he finds strange. And it gets even stranger when he sent her off to them, making sure to keep her safe going as far as to give them a letter about it. What was so special about her specifically? It is because of her scent, or lack thereof?

If Karlheinz wasn't interested in the girl because of his project bullshit then he is at a loss. He can't figure out the old man for the life of him.

The girl raised her eyebrow in confusion. "But you have your own...?"

He raised his own eyebrow.
"But, didn't you come in here hoping to see me naked?"

"Uh, no man. I didn't say that. I was planning to take a bath dude. Not to see your dick."

"Wha-"

Taken aback by the response, he didn't even get to retort when he heard the creaking noise of the door. "Uh, do your thing there I guess. I'll take a bath later then."

*creak* *thud*

...

What just happened?

____________________________________

"Ugh..." Sighed Reiji.

After the encounter with the man in black. They decided to put him in their basement to get any info out of him when he woke up.

Y/n seems to know him, at least barely. Considering that she followed the man when he tried to escape. And also thanks to her, they successfully save time chasing him and knocking him out. But it is definitely strange.

Why did he come here? And how did he get here? He also knew that the man is badly injured. Perhaps a fight? He didn't understand. But what he did realize is that his aura, it's the same as the girl's. Human, but not quite human. But his, his, is on a brink of insanity and desperation. It is so strong and so vile that he almost needs to cover his nose at the stenchy smell. His blood smells disgusting, so full of hatred and revenge. The complete opposite of Y/n, in which hers doesn't have a scent at all.

He knew that the man is a threat so he needed to get rid of him quickly, that's why he is quickly walking to the basement when he can't smell him anymore.

And he was right when he opened the door of the basement. He saw the walls are blown wide open, and no sight of the man anymore.

He tsk walk towards his bedroom.

He tightened his fist.

Did that damn girl help that man escape?

__________________________________________________

The style of the upcoming .chapters might change a bit. So don't be alarmed when you saw something different as it is intentional.