༼ ༎ຶ ᆺ ༎ຶ༽14 Punches⌗(́◉◞౪◟◉‵⌗)

Everything is falling apart. Some of the brothers though.

The moment the girl with an immeasurable strength entered their house. Their vampiric powers can't even keep up with her unpredictability. And if this keeps up, the house might even join their crumbling determination.

As mush as they want the woman gone without any complaint. If the inhuman girl spread the word that they are not exactly human. The effort they build living with humans are gonna be all for naught.

So they have no choice but to let the behemoth live with them, until they put down their equally immeasurable pride and plead-- I mean, ask their father to get this woman out of here thank you I appreciate it.

But, no! Their hatred towards the man is wider than the girl's strength. All the things that the girl messed up is nothing compared to the messed up shit the man put them up through. Or the lack of help he provided when they are at the hands of their mothers.

They can endure this... please...

________________________________________________

"Oh what's this?"

She picked up a bear stuffed toy when she passed by the corridors.

The cute eye-patched teddy on her hold got snatched by a smaller, pale hands.

"What are you doing to Teddy!?"

The lethargic girl blinked in confusion at the accusation.

"I uh... picked it up."

Kanato's angered eyes darkened even more. When Y/n noticed, she held her hands up in surrender.

"Don't worry, I just saw it lying around.  Not gonna take it or anything."

When Kanato felt that the girl is being sincere and willing to apologize.

So, with a hands on his hips, he proudly stated.

"Then do something for me in return!"

"Anything"

"Yes."

______________________________________________________

"...Why are we here...?"

He didn't even had a moment to say what he wanted when the girl swiftly carried him out of the mansion and out in the open.

Kanata clenched his teddy in anxiousness when he found himself surrounded by a lot of people. He can't help but feel stares at the back of his head, always watching him, observing his every move.

He only snapped out of it when a hand placed on his shaking one's. He looked at the person responsible for bringing him here.

She was not looking at him, instead, she appears to be ordering something to the person behind the counter.

He didn't noticed her outfit until now, but she is wearing a light pink dress that ends above her knees. She has light make up on. Only with subtle lip tint, light blush, and mascara.

She looks more presentable of all the time Kanato saw her. You see, his stupid brothers Ayato, Reiji, and Laito are always up in her business that he doesn't have time to play with the new possible doll.

He didn't notice that he was staring when the girl in question turned her head to him.

She raised her eyebrows when she noticed that the licahaired boy is eyeing her get-up.

"What? I wanna feel pretty today. Because I don't have to pay the bills I can do what I want with the money I saved."

Oh she definitely looks pretty alright.

She led him to an empty table for two. Leading him to his seat and going to her own.

Kanato was speechless, he didn't know what is happening. And he didn't know what's her intention of doing to him.

But he can't see any malicious motives behind those eyes. He never have actually. He noticed that she looks clueless even if she unknowingly aggravated his brothers, she looks like she didn't know what is happening.

And when he have a moment to look at her properly, she did look clueless. Not in a stupid type of way, not. He knew all too well hoe capable she can protect herself. But in a 'I don't know what the fuck is going on so I'll pretend I do' stupid type of way.

And it appears that he is the who noticed so far. They are to focused on her strength that they can't help but ignore it.

She feels... kind.

And he hates it.

"Here's your orders."

Y/n stands up and went to the counter. Getting two large plastic cups and a plate of colorful biscuits.

"Here you go. 'Noticed that you like sweets so I ordered you some macarons and a strawberry milk tea. Told them that you want it sweeter. Sorry I didn't ask you want you want, I kinda forgot."

The girl laughed sheepishly, scratching her head while laughing light heartedly.

He slowly sipped his cup, munched on a blue macaron. Burst of flavors exploded in his mouth he can't help but hum in delight.

He might be enjoying this...

__________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! Been a while eh?

Sorry bout that. I'm kinda busy for the past months and all.

Laziness is a bitch too. I'm also writing a special but I'm kinda procrastinating. So that might not be finished for a while.

So here is a pretty fluffy, filler chapter for my tardiness.