≧ω≦6 Punchesʕ^ω^ʔ

A sigh of relief escaped her as she dropped on the bed like a corpse. Her eyes quickly closed as she emerged from the comfort of sleep.

While ignoring the visible shadow that is oblivious from the awareness of the girl...

_______________________________________________________

Silver Fang strolled through the ruined City Z. The home of the currently missing L/n Y/n. A humble aloof hero that everyone took for granted, but she didn't care about fame. All he cares about is what to eat for dinner.

________________________________________________________

Everyone that knew her felt disappointed, even the certain fast ninja that was oh-so desperate to destroy her. The sudden burst of the door of the HQ startled everyone. It emerged Genos. He is strangely panting because robots didn't need air. His whole body is shaking when he dropped from the floor and kneeled before them.

Everyone doesn't know what to do. The normally calm and collected cyborg became this shaking, nearly crying mess.

And surprisingly, his so-called "master" is nowhere in sight, which is strange indeed.

And then suddenly it hit them, their eyes collectively widened as they directed their attention to the kneeling hero.

"Genos, what's the matter?" Fang asked cautiously, trying to lessen the tense atmosphere and the sorrow-filled thoughts of the male.

"M-master. I c-can't find her..."

___________________________________________________

Almost everyone didn't believe him at first. The girl always popped out of nowhere. Without any warnings, the girl can be in a whole different place in a second. So she might be on the other side of town.

But as a month goes by. No signs of any Caped Girl anywhere. Some people that actually cared for her, tried to search for her as well. Even the aforementioned ninja. But, nothing... not even a trace.

Fang sighed and looked up at Y/n's home. Fang is one of the people that tried searching for her. And he found none, like, she is never here in the first place. Except for her still intact, but rundown apartment. No one knew if she is even alive until now. She just left without a word.

Everyone is sad, but no one can be sadder than her self-proclaimed disciple. Fang walked inside the girl's apartment. On where he saw the cyborg, sitting in front of a small table. With two green teas, and one of them seems to be for Genos. And the other? Well, to his master...

Fang stared at the back of the blonde cyborg, even if the robot tried to hide it. He knew that the tea is not for him. It is in fact for Y/n.

"What are you doing here?" Genos asked. Successfully maintaining a calm voice.

"Why are you here? Are you supposed to be in the lab?"

"I would rather stay here. I'll wait for her to go home."

And suddenly, the cyborg took out a familiar notebook and started scribbling. Fang curiously peeked on Geno's shoulders and his eyes slightly sting.

Genos is drawing Y/n. She is smiling. And it seems to be directed to someone. Perhaps it is Genos himself. That, he didn't know.

Fang remained silent as the blonde spoke.

"This is the first time she smiled at me. I thought of it as an accomplishment so I saved it from my memories. I should have saved more... And now this is the only thing that can make me remember her." He turned to Fang.

"I know she is somewhere. I know she is still alive. She is strong. And she is my master after all." The sparkle on the cyborg's eyes dimmed as he gaze down at his metallic hands.

"I know she didn't like me to be her disciple. But I just don't anticipate that she will abandon me like this..... No, she will not do that. She might be on a vacation. Yes, that has to be it... She forgets to bring me... Or at least inform me about it... No, Genos... She will not do that... She won't..."

His mechanical stomach burst open as he put the notebook in. In a few seconds, it burst open again. It appeared a framed and real-life picture of what Genos drew. He took it and put the framed picture at the lonesome tea in front of him. He took his own tea and bump it gently on the untouched tea. And drank it.

Fang can only watch in silence.

______________________________________________________

"Am I forgetting something?"

_____________________________________________
Bruh, Y/n kinda forgetful.