•_•1 Punch•_•

The chewing of gum is the only sound that you can hear in the supposedly peaceful and tranquil car. After Karlheinz tricked-*Ahem* kindly and generously let her live in his house with his kind and polite sons for free. Karlheinz calls an Uber (XD) to send her to his mansion with his sons. He stared at the retreating car with a sullen look.

The driver gripped the steering wheel hard as he desperately tried to ignore the annoying noise of gum being loudly and obnoxiously chewed and keeping a calm breath to prevent himself from lashing out to the aloof girl in the back. He instead gave the girl the harshest glare he can muster. The girl- which is oblivious to the obvious resentment that is directed to her or is just didn't care- ignores her, and instead chew it faster and louder.

A vein popped and was very visible for the human eyes to see- the furious driver grinds his teeth together and finally yelled.

"Just shut up!" The driver yelled multiple veins are now visible.

Y/n stop and stared at the driver, still continuing to chew her gum.

She raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Huh?"

The driver's eye twitched, and almost mechanically, returned his attention to the road.

The female sweatdropped. Still not knowing the situation she's in. What's his problem?

Finally, they arrived at the mansion. She left the car and took her worn-out backpack out of the car. After taking all of her belongings- which is only her backpack- the driver quickly took off.

The girl stared blankly at the car zooming farther and farther from her. Am I that stinky?

She shrugged and gaze at the mansion. Her eyes shined in brief amazement.

She unwaveringly and unhesitantly made her way at the big double doors of the mansion.

Suddenly, rain poured hard at the area. She, however, is unaffected and continued walking normally.

She is now in front of the double doors and OH BOY was they humongous. Karlheinz's sons must be giants then.

She opened the huge door without knocking and made her way into the mansion.

I'm gonna live in a hunted house? Cool.

The outside of the mansion is creepy enough, (For normal people) then the inside takes the cake.

The room radiates an edgy atmosphere that makes the whole house more creepy.

For a hunted house. It's weirdly clean. I didn't even spot even a speck of dust. The ghost must be a clean freak then. That is the only known thing that she can possibly think of why the house is clean.

While looking around, she heard shifting and turning. She looks where the noise is coming from. It's on the conveniently single couch in the middle of the hallway(?)

It's a human. She thought, squinting her eyes to give a better look at the lump on the couch. He is smaller than I thought... (1)

She kept inspecting the figure and then-

"*LE GASP*"

Her cheeks became red in admiration.

"Beautiful..."

She unconsciously walked near the figure. Her cheeks getting redder and redder.

She slowly reaches out. Until the movement stopped when someone took her wrist and pulled her closer to them.

Because of shock.(And also for being in a trance of daze.) She didn't sense the upcoming movement. Her other hand landed at the side of said someone's head. Both of her knees are in the side of their waist.

By their position and the closeness of their face, Y/n can now clearly see the irritated smirking face of the person.

By now, her whole face is beet red. Smoke seemingly coming out of her ears.

I-i-i t-touched- Her thoughts got cut off as the person speaks.

"Who the fuck are ya'!?! Why are you staring at Ore-sama!? Or perhaps..." -he leaned closer to her face, still smirking- "You've already fallen for me~~?

He didn't register what happened next. But the next thing he knew.

He was already on the ground...

_____________________

(1):smaller than I thought- remember that she thought that the people living in the mansion are giants? Yeah.

I needed to rewatch Diabolik Lovers to know what the fawk is happening in the plot. And I don't want to play the visual novel. Nope, Nuh-uh.

But I suddenly found a new manga that piques my interest. And all that I can say in the manga is............ Interesting.....

So.......... This is short as fawk. So, sorry 'bout that.

So.... I think that's all.

Bah!💕