Chapter 13

The Todoroki lime one shot and the Sasuke two shots are probably the most embarrassing shit I've ever written on this app😭

I take it back, probably more than half of my one shots are embarrassing...

___________________________________

"Huh? A lead?"

After weeks and weeks of searching for Y/n, the only thing that he can deduce is that his master either went with her kidnappers willingly, or they somehow found a way to knock her out. However, given the missing bag and some stuff, it appears that she actually left the building... leaving him here.

But here was Mumen Rider in front of him, clad with more casual wear than his hero outfit but still wearing his green lensed glasses/goggles(idk)

"Yes. Would you mind?"

_______________________________

Genos narrowed his yellow eyes at his fellow hero. "You mean, she is a well-known... patient on the hospital that you got confined?"

"Apparently, I've heard one of the nurses calling her name. I asked what it is about and she replaied that there is a kid that was found unconscious. They took her back here to the hospital and soon got diagnosed with amnesia. Because of no guardians so they decided to take care of her. But she suddenly disappeared out of thin air. Never to be seen to this day."

"...She has amnesia?"

"It seems so."

The fact that there's a possible scenario that she willingly went with her kidnappers is unnerving high up on the list. It makes Genos clanch his fist and grit his teeth. Even if his master is strong, there is no way she can overcome something more psychological pain that physical.

And to think that he completely figure out his master.. but then he just got slapped into reality that he didn't even know her last name.

He thought that she is a simple person to figure our. How predictable she acts and how normal she behaves in day-to-day life. But no, he knows nothing, he knows a little bit more than everyone else, but that's about it.

"So that means there is a possibility that she didn't remember... us, right now?"

"..."

_____________________________________

"Dr. Kuseno, is it possible to upgrade some gadgets that can track someone?"

I'll find you master... just please... hold on...
______________________________________________

Y/n always wondered where she comes from most of the time. She can't remember anything. It's as if her memories are fading the more she lives her life. She is forgetful, yes. She always has been. She did not have any worries about this, however, because if she actually forgets, it doesn't matter. She can protect herself just fine. 

But, she would be lying when she said it didn't bother her that she can't even remember the names of the people closest to her. She didn't remember if she even has a family in the first place. Heck, she can't even recall the first time she woke up. 

Because of her strength, people always thought that she can't get hurt. But that is simply not true. When her body itself is the one inflicting the pain, then hell yeah she can feel it! The aching, dull pain is always there when she got lost in her thoughts, and she will feel an ache in her head. After the years of being basically immune to physical offense, she felt that headaches grew tenfold. The pain is unbearable to her so much that it's embarrassing to even talk about. So she forces herself not to think much, in fear of the pain, of the consequences of trying to remember the past.