(☞゚ヮ゚)☞7 Punches༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"Tf is this-"

"This is your uniform for school." 

When she heard the word school. She robotically turned her head to the annoyed Reiji, with darkened eyes and a blank expression, she stared at the uncomfortable Reiji menacingly. He Megane wondered what he did to cause such a manic expression on her. To a normal person, they might have pissed their pants just by her intense stare. But, he is no normal person at all. This expression is not new to him. He saw it to his own mother. Directed to him. 

He crossed his arms and faces the female. "What seems to be the problem?"

"No, I will not go."

He was baffled. She's this worked up just because she didn't want to go to school? Is there a reason why she didn't want to? Perhaps past experience? Or simply out of sheer laziness?

"And why is this a problem?"

She crosses her arms and looks away with a 'hmph.' His eyebrows twitched, he raised his arm and rubs his temple out of exasperation. 

Tch, like my down-beat brother...

"This wasn't on the agreement! He told me-" -Reiji subtlety flinches to the mention of  'him'- "That I will live here, with no rent and that's that. No mention of school, whatsoever.'

"We can't look out for you if you were to be left alone here." More like heavily scrutinized.

She clearly doesn't understand the situation that she is in. She needed to be looked over by the brothers not because they cared for her, but because she is a person that has been sent by their dear ol' father. He only brought in girls so that they can be sacrificial brides for them. Just a mere meal, and nothing more, nothing less. But, this time there is a slight change to the usual routine. She is not a sacrificial bride. But a roommate- no,  a housemate. A person is living with them, vampires. He didn't know his father's motive behind these sudden actions. But he is not okay with it, at all.

But who was he to turn down his father? He is no one, that's for sure.

"Then let's make a deal."

She turned her head towards him as he told her his deal.

They didn't realize that the female is actually 21 years old young adult...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG."

No answer came from the room that the female has been residing. Reiji gritted his teeth in annoyance, he clenches his fist in anger as he harshly knocked to the door, starting to make his voice higher due to impatience. This kind of behavior(both him and Y/n) has never bothered him before. But she is in there for 1 hour. They might be late even before they arrive at the school grounds.

"I said open the fucki-!"

"REIJI WHAT THE FUCK!? ALL OF US ARE HERE ALREADY EVEN THIS PIECE OF DISAPPOINTMENT RIGHT HERE."

What?

He looked at the door and to the hallway where the entrance hall is located. He looked at the girl's bedroom door once more. He reaches out his hand and grabs the doorknob. He experimentally twisted it. 

It is open.

Wha- How is this possible? I've been standing here this whole time. How can she possibly get out of it? Could it be that she escaped through the window? No, that can't be possible. The bedroom that Y/n is residing in is on the second floor. The ground is very high. Normally, we brothers can handle that kind of height. But a mere dumb human like her can't possibly survive. How can this be?

This further confuses him that his head started to ache. He grabbed his head delicately and tiredly sighed. He came to the conclusion that their roommate is hiding something. He could have sworn he saw her go inside her bedroom, then blasted that annoying 'never gonna give you up' song in repeat(Thankfully, Subaru stopped her by being extra feral.)

"Let's just get over with this..."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Next week I will have a test and I am not ready for it(at least it is holiday after that (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ') )