(●'з')♡4 Punches('∀`)

He smelled her again, and again, and again. When he confirmed something, a smirk of mischief appeared on this fancy person. He took her hand that he licked before and kissed her knuckles -in which, again, not really care.

He hummed and looked at his brother -especially Reiji for some sort of confirmation. When he saw the spectacles male nod. His smirk widened.

He turned at the confused girl.

"Mmm~ you smell... Nothing."

______________________________________________

Well, at least she doesn't smell stinky...

And then suddenly, a lilac-haired boy appeared out of nowhere on the other side of her.

She looked at him indifferently.

"Huh? How is that possible?"

The sleep-deprived boy scooted closer at her, putting his arms around her shoulder. "Please let me try some?"

The kid leans over her and took a swift lick on the other cheek. He quickly stopped what he's doing and grimaced, wiping his mouth to get rid of the tasteless skin from his mouth. The lack of any taste or even scent drives him annoyed.

And what is the reaction of our dear protagonist? Nothing.

"Blegh! You taste so bland." he pouted at her, his eyes hiding deep, real emotions of his facade, which Y/n noticed, but doesn't know what it means.

Reiji crosses his arms and glared at his brothers. (In which our protagonist just assumed so.) He glared at their souls and scolds them.

"Now you two, that's rather rude behavior don't you think? This is new... What I assumed is a guest in our home."

The Fedora man hummed.
"Don't you want a sample too?" He turned to the lilac-haired male with the teddy bear. "How about you Kanato?"

The aforementioned male shook his head and backed away from the slightly offended girl. "Not, she is disgusting. "

The girl narrowed her eyes and clicked her tongue and crossed her arms. How rude...

Suddenly, the couch man from before cut through their tasting conversation. He grabbed the color of the Fedora dude and shouted at his face.

"Knock it off! Ore-sama saw her first! So Ore-sama will be the first one to kill her."

"Pathetic. I'm so sick of hearing you call yourself 'Ore-sama'"

Ayato finally let go and angrily looked at the living room. He grinned his teeth in anger and his fist is closed shut.

"SCREW OFF! I KNOW THAT'S YOU SUBARU! SHOW YOURSELF YA' ASSHOLE!"

A person with white with a magenta shade at the ends of the hair that covers his right eye. His magenta eyes narrowed dangerously as he started at the only human in the living room, ignoring the fuming red-head.

"I thought it smelt like a human in here."

He walks closer to the female and leaned his head closer to her direction a bit.

"So that was you?" He grabbed her chin harshly. "How dare you wake me up with such blandness!"

Y/n tilted her head in confusion.

"Eh? Where did you come from? Oh! Are you guys, like, a magician or something?"

But before the white-haired man uttered a word, he got harshly pulled back by the same red-head.

"Don't you even dare ignore Ore-sama! Got that!?"

Reiji piped up, he pushed his glasses on the bridge of his nose with his pointer and middle finger. He sighed and look at the confused human in annoyance.

"Was anyone been told about this? A... Human has come to stay with us and nobody knows why?"

A hand was raised in the air.

"Uh... I think I wanna sleep now. Where is my bedroom that I've been staying in? I'm kinda tired." And then she suddenly stands up and walked up the stairs to find her designated room.

She knows the address very clearly, and this place matches perfectly with it. She can't go home to her apartment now. But, she kinda thought that she missed something... or someone?

The spectacle male notices and immediately clicked his tongue, he rushes to the female and hits her neck, successfully making her unconscious.

"Oh no, you don't."

And then, her whole world turns dark...

____________________________________________________

"Master? Are you okay? I apologize I'm very late, but the hero association called and they needed my hel-.... Master?"

He walked into the ajar door quickly that it slammed into the wall, creating a large crater.

He rushes into the apartment and, with incredible speed, searches the apartment thoroughly in hopes to catch at least a glimpse of his apathetic master.

But, with no luck, he couldn't find anything...

No...

He rushes out of the apartment building and quickly flies through the air, searching through the outside hoping to find his missing master.

Don't tell me... He came to take my loved ones away from me again... You took my family, and now my newfound happiness?

Tears are threatening to fall in his metallic eyes, he searched and searched... And searched...

But... Nothing...

______________________________________________

I know her character is inspired by Saitama, but I'm not gonna make her that powerful okay? She has a bit of emotions so she did have sympathy. While Saitama is not a bad person, he sure does lacks morality and stuff.