12 Punches

"Eyyy Bitch-chan~why are you spacing out again? You might miss dinner~~"

"..."

"..."

"..."

He raised his eyebrows in confusion. He stared at the unmoving girl, her eyes eerily dull and dark, unlike her usual no energy, but still more energetic than what she is now. He can't fathom what he can see in the girl. But long story short, he might be intrigued by the girl, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't... wary...

He can't explain it. But the reason why he attempted to get a taste is that he is... scared...? Not because she can technically throw him out of his own house if she so desires. But because he can't figure her out. He and his brothers, despite being popular with humans, aren't really experienced in actual normal conversation.

Because humans around them react the same. The brides? They are scared shitless, which led them into their impending doom courtesy of him and his siblings, the students? While they vary in personality while they converse with each other. But towards them? While others don't want anything to do with them going as far as to hide when they are around or just run in the opposite direction when they approach. Or they flock. Simple as that.

But her? She is a different case, she didn't outwardly ignore or just pretend that they did not exist. That also doesn't mean that she clings to them 24/7. She just simply goes on and go with the flow. Whoever she encounters one of them, she will not cling to them. However, she will also not complain if they are the ones who wanted to disturb her.

It is truly stranger, and Laito didn't know what to do. But, he didn't imagine that something can be more terrifying than a misunderstood person... other than when the so-called person looks at him they didn't know who you are.

"Why.... am I here?"

____________________________________________________

"Honey! Don't go that far! Okay, sweetie? Lunch is almost ready!"

"I will mom!"

"Miwa, be careful alright!?"

"Of course dad!"

______________________________________________________

"Eyyy! Don't come closer!!!"

"But-!" "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

*THUD!*

"What the fuck!? Oh no, I will be in big trouble for this... I.. I need to get out of here..."

___________________________________________________________

"So are you- hey, that's a kid!"

"What? Oh shit, her head's bleeding heavily! Quick!"

"It looks like she fell..."

".......there's a pulse...and... it is... pretty strong..."

"What...?"

"How old do you think the child is?"

"I'll say around 10."

"And she somehow survived falling from a 15-story building. Headfirst onto the concrete?"

"This is a miracle..."

______________________________________________________

"Hello, honey! Tell me, do you remember why you are here?"

"No..."

"Alrighty then. How about your name?"

"..."

"...Do you not remember?"

"No..."

"Does your head hurt a lot?"

"Yes, but Saitama always comes back to me."

"Saitama?"

"I don't know what that is but I can't take it off my mind."

_____________________________________________________

"Miss nurse, what is that?"

"Honey, for the last time this is an apple. Didn't I tell you before?"

"No, you did not."
___________________________________________________

"She didn't remember a single thing about her childhood."

"It has been eight years... not a single relative visited her."

_______________________________________________________

"Fill these papers and we are done giving ya' your home."

"... finished."

"So your name is... Saitama Y/n?"

"...Yes..."

_________________________________________________

Laito stared perplexed. "What?"

"Where am I?"

__________________________________________________

This is supposed to be longer and includes Genos but it is 12 am and I am tired. So I'mma just do it in the next chapter.