Ch. LIV

Second Warning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's beautiful, isn't it,"

Chloe turns her attention to Georgia as her eyes gaze upon the beautiful sunset that was slowly drifting away, "Yeah, it is," She mumbles under her breath.

Georgia sighs, "Something is bothering you...I can feel it," She reaches out for her cup of herbal tea to take a light sip.

"It's n-nothing," Chloe tried to answer with ease but there was a slight tremble to her words. "...nothing,"

"I'm listening," Georgia sips the hot liquid as she waited for Chloe to begin what was bothering her. For the past several days, she could sense that Chloe was slightly becoming distant from her including Harold.

As long as she knew the young woman, she knew getting to the bottom of the problem was going to be quite a challenge.

Taking a deep breath, Chloe looks ahead, "It's just...something's been bothering me lately," She spoke suddenly. "Like...a bad feeling is hovering over my shoulders,

Georgia hums as she rocked in the rocking chair, continuing to nurse the cup of herbal tea for the time being.

"That's not a good sign,"

Chloe shakes her head, "It's not a good sign and I haven't said anything about it to Jax," She sighs in frustration. "I don't want to bother him with my issues,"

"I'm most definitely sure he would want to know what's bothering the love of his life," Her hand rests softly on Chloe's knee. "Sooner or later he's going to wonder what's bothering you,"

"I know, Gigi,"

Chloe frowns at the fact of telling Jaxon since there were already pressing matters he was dealing with. The woman did not know much of Jaxon's business dealing with the club but she surely could tell situations were bothering him.

"Well, since it'll be a matter of time before you tell him, talk to me instead," Georgia finished off the herbal tea. "Now, from what you've told me is that you've been having a bad feeling lately, correct,"