Ch. XXIX

Little Black Dress

Song: Mesmerize by Ja Rule ft. Ashanti

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was that day every Saturday where Chloe would spend a full day with her girlfriends and today she was excited to see them

It was that day every Saturday where Chloe would spend a full day with her girlfriends and today she was excited to see them. Even though it was planned every other Saturday, she would look forward to the day filled with jokes, laughter, and playful disagreements.

"You better be glad that I love you, Miss I-Am-Always-Late." Bianca smiled as Chloe walked towards her and Daisy.

Chloe smiles, "Sorry, I had some business to take care of." She embraced Bianca. "How are you, ladies?"

"I'm actually in good spirits today," Bianca answers with a widening smile.

Daisy smirks, "Had the best wake up call this morning..."

Chloe stuttered in response listening to Bianca's laughter while Daisy continued to smirk in satisfaction.

"W-Well, that must've been something," She giggles.

"You bet! Anyway, we're actually dying for mimosas right now, so lets us have lunch." Daisy smiled in delight as she led the way inside the restaurant. "I got us a reservation on the rooftop."

In the meantime, the ladies were escorted and seated on the rooftop for their afternoon lunch readying themselves to gossip about occurring events in their lives. They were each served their choice of lunch, of course, the endless mimosas and begin their usual gossip.

"So Chloe," Bianca held the stem of the champagne flute tightly. "May, I ask a simple question?"

"Shoot," Chloe sipped her cocktail waiting patiently.

"Have you ever been on a blind date?" Her friend asked quickly catching her slightly off guard. "Just a thought to add to your mind,"

She laughs nervously, "Heck no...and not really trying to go on one. Why do you ask."