Ch. L

His Old Lady (II)

Song: Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, are you coming to the party tonight?" Roxxie asked as they browse through the clothing store

"So, are you coming to the party tonight?" Roxxie asked as they browse through the clothing store. "I think you would enjoy it,"

Chloe shrugs as she watches her place a pair of denim shorts against her waist, "I don't know," She answers honestly. "I'm kind of excited but I have a feeling Jax might not like it,"

"Let me guess...the man might burn the place down," Roxxie jokes but knew how possessive Jaxon was with Chloe.

She groans, "Yes, and that's the problem," she huffs. "I can't help it that I look this hot," Chloe does a dramatic pose.

Roxxie laughs as she eyed the curvy woman, "Well you do make heads turn missy," She smiles before lifting a camouflage skirt and handing it to Chloe. "You'll look good in this skirt,"

Chloe takes the alluring skirt, placing them against her front, and stands in the mirror, "Yeah, and have Jaxon...like you say...burn the place down,"

"That or put a bullet in every guy's temple," Kyle chuckles but doesn't hear anything from Chloe. She turns her head to see Chloe...slightly bewildered.

"You okay?"

Chloe blinks, "Yeah," She mumbles before looking back into the mirror. "...put a bullet into someone's temple,"

For some odd reason, Chloe expected Jaxon to go that far as protecting her and didn't question it one bit. She wondered now...when was the first or last time he used a gun on someone who was an enemy or pissed him off. Her mind suddenly drifted to the morning of discovering the handgun Jaxon had left her and never really used it until the period of feeling scared.

"Roxxie, have you ever shot a gun before," Chloe was curious to know if Roxxie had ever been in the type of situation before.

Roxxie shakes her head, "I have used a gun multiple times for those who have fucked with me," She answers confidently. "Also, I have used a taser, pepper spray, brass knuckles, and a knife as well,"

Chloe's eyes were widened as she listened to Roxxie's answer, "Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want to get on your bad side," She jokes lightly.

"Trust me, you're good girl," Roxxies smiles before asking her curious question. "Do you own a gun, Chloe?"

"Yeah, I do. Jaxon...gave it to me" She answers nervously. "...I've had it for a few months,"