Ch. XXXIX

Butterflies

Song: Bubbly by Colbie Caillat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Month Later

"It's okay," Briana stood in front of the mirror while trying on her third wedding dress. "What do you guys think?" She turns around to face her family and friends.

Chloe, Georgia, her mother, and two of Jessica's closest friends were currently at a very popular bridal boutique to find her wedding dress. She was now trying on her third dress but for some reason, it didn't speak to her or make her feel beautiful.

"I like the sweetheart neckline," Simone comments first.

"I think it's gorgeous," Georgia comments second.

Yolanda observes the dress, "I think the lace in the front is just doing too much on the dress,"

Chloe shrugs, "I can tell you want to try on another dress," She smirks while watching her cousin carefully step down from the podium.

"Yes, but we're going to find the right dress," Jessica assured the five women as she disappeared to the back room with the associate.

"That is the third dress," Yolanda says towards Gigi. "She wants the wedding in the fall but she's very undecided on what dress she wants,"

"Oh, she'll come across her dream dress. You know how Jessie is very determined," Georgia smiles. It didn't matter how long it took, as long as Jessica found her wedding dress then everything was going to fall in place.

"I just want my baby girl to feel and look beautiful on her day," Yolando comments with a pout. "Has she decided on bridesmaid dresses?"

"She wanted to go with a burgundy color for the bridesmaid dresses," Chloe answers before looking over to Monica and Simone. "We were thinking either strap, one shoulder or halter top with a medium thigh slit,"

Yolanda looks between the three women before looking towards Georgia, "They trying to snatch some souls,"

Chloe, Monica, and Simone's eyes widen by Yolanda's bold statement while she on the other hand was laughing along with Georgia.

"I don't need to snatch any souls. I have someone already," Chloe folds her arms giggling. "Ladies," She looks to Monica and Simone.

Simone was the first to throw her hands up in defense, "I'm good on that one. The only soul I'm snatching is my boyfriend,"

"I don't mind snatching souls," Monica comments with laughter. "I think she means as in us looking good ladies,'"

Yolanda high fives Monica, "Thank you, girl,"

The sudden noise of mumbling voices catches their attention as Jessica walks out wearing her fourth and final wedding dress. She is then helped onto the stand to stare at herself in the mirror admiring the dress.

"Okay ladies, this dress here was created by Vera Wang herself." The associate begins to speak with a smile on her face. "It is a mermaid style wedding dress that is made of tulle and chiffon on the outside while the lining of the dress is made of stretch satin. The scoop neckline is bodice where it is fitted and decorated with delicate lace applies, accented with shimmering readings, which give a simple look. Lastly, as you can see there is a beautiful cut skirt that flows into a chapel length train,"