Ch. XXXIV

Revelations(II)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, anyone going to address the...Easter...egg in the truck?" Brandon asks, his fingers drumming along the steering wheel. "Anybody?"

"Chloe ran into Heather," Jessica answered quickly. "...and words were exchanged between the two,"

"I seriously want to punch that bitch in the face," Chloe glared out the window. "What is her problem with me? What did I ever do her?"

Jessica and Brandon both glanced at each other before looking forward. They both kept quiet feeling the heated tension from Chloe as she remained quiet herself. Inside she was fuming and wanted to choke the heck out of Heather until her nails pierced the skin drawing blood.

"Chloe, you want anything out of the store?" Jessica asked looking back at her including Brandon. "A soda? Chips?"

Chloe smiles softly, "I actually want to come in," She reaches for her purse before exiting the truck. 'I'm okay,"

She closes the door walking towards the local convenience store having the need for a small snack and bottled water. Entering the store, she instantly receives a couple of stares from the cashier and the purchaser before walking to the back.

"Fiji...no Fiji..yes, Fiji?" She looked between the selections before reaching for the bottled water and walked to the front before snatching a bag of chips. "Can I get a pack of Kools, please?"

"I think the fuck not,"

Chloe looks over her shoulder almost passing out as Jaxon stood behind her with a surprised expression on her face. Her heart was almost in her throat realizing she hasn't seen and heard from him in weeks.

"Whatever." She rolls her eyes looking to the cashier. "Can I please get the..."

"You don't even fucking smoke," Jaxon chimes in.

Chloe suddenly turns with sudden anger in her eyes, "Why are you so worried about what I purchase? You ain't my damn daddy,"

"Chloe,"

"Forget you, Jaxon!"

She left her items on the counter before marching out of the store with a scowl on her face. She didn't know if she wanted to punch Jaxon in the face or kick him between the legs. She was upset with him, disoriented with the sight of him.

"Fucking...sexy...beast." She thought mentally. "Fucking asshole!"

"Chloe wait," Jaxon ran over catching her elbow but was caught with a swing fist. "Hey, no swinging!"

"Fuck you Jaxon! That's how I feel right now!" She shouts drawing a few onlookers. "What the hell do you want anyway?"

"I heard about what the fuck you did yesterday." He spoke suddenly. "I had to found about it today from Brandon,"

"I told you but don't put me in it!" Brandon yells from the gas station while pumping gas. "Just saying,"

"Yes, I drove from Portland to here because I wanted to be with my grandparents," Chloe spoke. "I've been calling and texting you for weeks and you have been ignoring me like I'm some trash on the street,"

"Chloe, I..."

"That's fucked up and you know it," She hits his chest. "That's fucked up!"

Jaxon covers his face with his hands before removing them, "Chloe, get in the truck, so we can go talk somewhere,"