Ch. XLIV

The Slap Heard Around The World (I)

Song: Blow by Beyoncé

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, when are you girls coming down to visit me?" Chloe asked excitedly

"So, when are you girls coming down to visit me?" Chloe asked excitedly. Currently, she was Facetiming both Bianca and Daisy.

Bianca is quick to answer, "We were thinking somewhere the week after next. Is that okay?"

"Yes! I'm thinking about inviting you guys and a few family members on my birthday trip to Hawaii. I think it would be fun because it falls on a Saturday and we'll already be there," She explains thoroughly.

"Are you sure babe?" Daisy asks curiously. "I'm just asking because I know your honey wanted to take you and don't want to distract you from getting days worth of dick,"

Chloe and Bianca both remained silent while Daisy was busy sipping her favorite Starbucks Mango Dragonfruit Lemonade. She held a smirk to her lips hearing the sudden scream from Bianca while Chloe blushed furiously.

"Daisy!" Chloe covers her face shaking her head. She giggles looking into the computer screen. "Are you serious?"

"Really Dee," Bianca laughs. "I mean...we can still hit up the tropics and let her get her dick in peace,"

Daisy nods, "Yeah, I'm being serious...sorta." She clears her throat. "I mean we can always plan a girls trip, invite the cousins we fuck with and have a ball until we pass out,"

"Okay!" Bianca nodded at the idea. "We can definitely do that!"

"We can stay at my aunt's beach house in Cabo San Lucas. She won't mind at all...as long as she tags along  trust me, she's that bitch," Daisy explains

Bianca quickly claps her hands, "Ooo, I'm loving this already!"

"Seriously!" Chloe chimes in. "Okay, well let's keep this girls trip in mind because Cabo San Lucas is another place I would like to travel to,"

She smiles. "Alright ladies, I have to get back to work before my boss gets on my ass,"

"Isn't that the one who has a crush on you?" Chloe is quick to ask.

Bianca nods, "Sadly yes, but I can't fuck with that. That man got a body count out this world and I refuse to be on that list." She grimaces. "Anyway, you two be good and I'll text back later,"

"Have a good day!" Chloe blows her a kiss.

"Ciao' bella" Daisy says before Bianca bids farewell and ended her call. "Now, I do have a question to ask." She says towards Chloe.