Deja Vu

TW: none so far, just a curse word that's censored.

You, Y/N became a famous singer in the Wizarding world. And Harry is driving home to the Weasley's and heard your song.

Please don't hate me for changing the lyrics, I had to so it could match the plot. Thanks!

Y/H means your house

"Thank you for listening to our weather report, enjoy the music!" The speaker said after a weather reporter announced that the London sky would be clear and happy.

(Lol sorry I don't remember anything people say in the radio before playing songs.)

"Train rides to Hogwarts, two delicious pumpkin tarts. And trading robes laughing 'bout how small it looks on you" A familiar voice sang in the radio. Harry's eyes widened, knowing who's voice it belonged to.

Y/N Longbottom.

She was Neville Longbottom's twin, she and Harry dated in their fourth year but broke up in their sixth because he realised he loved Ginny more.

"Watching reruns of Glee. Being annoying, singing in harmony
I bet she's bragging to all her friends, saying you're so unique, hmm."

"So when you gonna tell her
That we did that too?
She thinks it's special, but it's all reused. That was our place, I found it first. I made the jokes you tell to her when she's with you. Do you get déjà vu when she's with you?"

Harry softly laughed. Ginny did do that, she does think it was special. But Harry knew it was reused, it was deja vu.

Everything Harry and Y/N shared, she made it. She started all of it.

"Do you get déjà vu? Ah, hmm
Do you get déjà vu, huh?"

Harry sighed and nodded.

"Do you call her
Almost say my name?
'Cause let's be honest
We kinda do sound the same"

~

"Hey Y- Ginny. Hi Ginny." Harry immediately flushed red for nearly saying Y/N's name instead of Ginny's.

"Hey Harry," Ginny smiled, the two completely oblivious of the Y/H girl staring with a hurt expression.

~

"Another girlfriend. I hate to think that I was just your type. I'll bet that she knows Billy Joel 'cause you played her Uptown Girl. You're singing it together.
Now I bet you even tell her how you love her in between the chorus and the verse,"

(I love Billy Joel's Zanzibar omgosh)

Harry frowned, did he hurt her this much?

"So when you gonna tell her
That we did that too? She thinks it's special. But it's all reused. That was the show we talked about
Played you the song she's singing now when she's with you. Do you get déjà vu when she's with you?"

Harry began to sing along with the lyrics as his head started to sway to the song.

"Do you get déjà vu? Oh, do you get déjà vu?"

"Pumpkin tarts in Hogwarts. Don't act like we didn't do that sh*t too. You're trading robes like we used to do."

~

"Here, take my robe." Harry offered it Ginny, who took the robe and wrapped it around her.

"Thanks." She thanked, the two not knowing that a specific h/c haired girl was watching from the compartment Infront of them.

~

"Yeah, everything is all reused.
Play her piano, but she doesn't know, oh, oh  That I was the one who taught you Billy Joel, oh. A different girl now, but there's nothing new."

"I know you get déjà vu,
I know you get déjà vu,
I know you get déjà vu."

The song ended and Harry arrived home, he took a deep breath, closed his eyes and thought.

Does he still love Y/N?

Why did he leave her if he did?