Sleepover

Tw: none

This is another of my Sirius' daughter and James and Lily lives stories.

You and Harry are 11 here btw

"Harry!" Y/N exclaimed and ran towards her best friend, who's arms were open wide for her to run to and hug.

"Y/N!" Harry said back as she hugged him, "I've missed you." He hugged her tightly. "I've missed you too ." She replied with a big smile.

The two's cute moment was ruined with a cough. "AHEM AHEM- Sorry, I just  inhaled  the biggest chunk of air." Sirius said while everyone else gave him a death glare.

(If you know where that "I just inhaled the biggest chunk of air" part came from, I'm so proud. I changed it a bit lol)

"Alright, who's ready for your sleepover?" Lily asked, her beautiful and amazing red hair flowing down her shoulders as she smiled at them.

(Sorry I love her hair so much)

"Me!" Y/N exclaimed happily, "I can't wait to sleep." She added, making Harry laugh.

"Well I'm excited to play Quidditch with Ron later." Harry said and waved at Ron, who was inside of the house eating chicken..

"Alright, you seem hungry, Y/N. Let's go inside and eat." James smiled and guided the children inside.

"Let them have their moment." James whispered to Sirius, "No. I ain't gonna lose this bet." He whispered back.

"Admit it, you're just scared they'll get together in the future and lose the bet, but low-key excited." James said with a mean smile.

Sirius hits James' arm as he said that. "Shut up.."

~

Later that night, when all the adults were fast asleep, all the kids gathered around in a circle.

"So, wanna play a game?" Ron asked, Harry and Y/N nodded at him in agreement. "Brilliant, okay. Uhhh what game?" He asked again while scratching the back of his neck.

"Truth or dare?" Harry suggested. "Sounds good, alright. Ron, truth or dare?" Y/N asked.

Ron thought for a moment. "Truth."

Y/N and Harry looked at each other and shared a cheekily smile, "Is it true that you're attracted to the Granger girl down the street?" Y/N asked again as Ron's face blushed as red as his hair. "I uh-" He stuttered. "Yes..BUT don't tell anyone!" He immediately says.

"Alright, my turn." Ron said, his eyes going to Y/N then Harry and repeat.

"Y/N," Ron picked, "Truth or dare?"

She thought for a moment, "Dare," Harry gave her a surprised look. "Dare? You do know that Ron's dares are extreme right?" Y/N shook her head at him. "The only extreme dare he has given so far is eating 10 chickens under 15 minutes." She stated with a laugh, making Harry laugh as well and leaving Ron with a scowling face.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways, Y/N I dare you to share a bed with Harry. For three sleepovers straight." Ron said, now it was Y/N and Harry's turn to blush as red as his hair.

"We - what?" Harry said. "A dare is a dare." Ron shrugged.

After a few minutes, the trio decided to go to bed.

"Night lovebirds." Ron waved at them and placed his head on his pillow, immediately falling asleep.

Y/N and Harry stared at each other for a while. "I'm taking the left side." Y/N announced as Harry nodded. "And I'll take the right."

Their backs were now facing each other, the room was filled with their silence and Ron's somehow loud snoring.

The two decided to talk and faced each other, "I'm bored." Y/N said as Harry nodded. "Me too."

They didn't know what to talk about, so they just stared at each other- ahem, I mean ADMIRING each other.

"Blimey, this is brilliant." Y/N said, still admiring Harry. "But not as brilliant as you." Harry replied, who was also still admiring Y/N.

"We're 11, Harry."

"Don't care."