Boy "Best Friend" (2)

TW: none

Everyone sat down around the table and chatted happily, Harry and Y/N were the only ones not talking. But they were holding hands.

Harry smiled at her and kissed her head, catching Bill and Charlie's attention and watched them closely.

However, this didn't go unnoticed by their younger sister. She glared at them from her seat, but they still watched.

Y/N rolled her eyes playfully at them and kissed Harry's cheek to get their reaction.

Bill's eyes widened while Charlie glared at her.

Bill cleared his throat loudly, catching everyone's attention.

"So, Y/N." He began.

"So, what Bill?" She replied.

Bill looked at her for a moment. "Have you and Harry done something...sexual?"

Ron choked on his food, Hermione patting his back to help him. Their parents staring at Bill and Y/N with wide eyes, while their other siblings snickered, facepalmed and continued eating.

"No, we're waiting for marriage. Unless..." She looked at Bill with a smirk.

Charlie slapped his brother's arm.

"Okay uhm," He said. "Have you two ever ended up near the edge of doing it or something?" He asked awkwardly.

Y/N had to hold her laugh in for a moment and successfully stopping herself.

"Edge of doing what exactly?" Harry asked.

"Oh you know."

"Charlie, his mind isn't in that place yet. So the answer to your unnecessary questions, is no. No we haven't.  Why are you asking anyways?" Y/N replied.

"Nothing." Charlie said.

"Mhm, big brother approval stuff. You won't get it." Bill added.

Y/N sighed.

"I wasn't sorted in Ravenclaw for no reason."

Their eyes widened and they mentally facepalmed.

Of course she knew, she also wasn't close to the twins for no reason. Fred and George explained it to her.

"So?" Y/N said, wanting them to continue.

The two older brothers sighed. "We'll continue this later. And bring Harry." Bill said and continued to eat.

Harry quickly wiped the sweat on his face away before eating his food again.

Idk