For The Dancing And The Dreaming

TW: none but you're gonna love this

I hope yk what im talking about;)

TAKES PLACE IN 4TH YEAR! You're Harry's Yule Ball Date

Everyone has already left the dance floor and back to their seats to drink or eat.

Everyone but Harry and Y/N.

Half of them would look at them weirdly, questioning why are they still on the dance floor dancing to the slow and soft music.

And the other half would look at them with admiration,  because of the way the two looked at each other and laughed together.

But to the two, everyone was gone, and it was just them.

Harry's arms were wrapped around Y/N's waist, while her arms were wrapped around his neck, her head resting on his shoulder.

It was quiet, and they both love it.

"I'll swim and sail on savage seas, with never a fear of drowning," Y/N whispered.

"And gladly ride the waves of life
If you would marry me."

Harry looked at his girlfriend lovingly and listened to her beautiful voice.

"No scorching sun nor freezing cold will stop me on my journey. If you will promise me your heart, and love."

"And love me for eternity."

"Your voice sounds so beautiful, " Harry began.  "Who sang this song?"

Y/N chuckled. "My parents once sang it before my father-"

She paused, but Harry kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"Shh, its okay. I'm here, your brother is too." He whispered into her hear. "Go on. I like your voice."

Y/N smiled and continued.

"My dearest one, my darling dear, your mighty words astound me."

Harry smiled.

"But I've no need for mighty deeds when I feel your arms around me,"

The two chuckled before Y/N continued again, but this time, she sang it in a fast manner.

"But I would bring you rings of gold
I'd even sing you poetry."

"And I would keep you from all harm if you would stay beside me!"

"I have no use for rings of gold, I care not for your poetry. I only want your hand to hold."

"I only want you near me."

Everyone's attention was on them, but mostly on Y/N's voice. And they were all smiling.

"To love and kiss to sweetly hold, for the dancing and the dreaming!"

"Through all life's sorrows and delights, I'll keep your laugh inside me.!"

"I'll swim and sail a savage seas, with never a fear of drowning."

"I'd gladly ride the waves so white
And you will marry me!"

The two laughed while their foreheads touched as everyone in the hall clapped and cheered.

"You know, I think I just fell in love with you even more." Harry smiled.

Y/N smiled back, "I love you." Harry pecked her lips. "I love you too, Haddock."

"Let's wait until it changes to Potter." Y/N said as Harry blushed.

I ACTUALLY LIKE THIS-