Proud Parents

TW: none :)

Harry stood Infront of a grave with a bouquet of flowers. He sighed.

"I miss you, so much. I wish you were still here." He said, placing the flowers on the grave carefully.

Harry wiped a tear off his cheek. "Thanks for everything, for sacrificing yourself for me, mum Happy birthday, I miss you both."

"Dada!" Three children exclaimed a bit quietly, only enough for Harry- their father to hear and ran towards him.

"Hey kids, say happy birthday to grandma." Harry smiled at James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna, his beautiful and handsome children.

"Hello, love." Y/N greeted Harry and kissing his cheek. "Hello darling." Harry greeted back, then getting down to her stomach's level before kissing it. "Hey there Ginerva Nymphadora." He cooed at the 7 month old baby.

"Dad can we go get Ice cream pleaaassseee?" Lily asked her dad, "Sure, why not?" He replied.

"Brilliant!" James Sirius exclaimed and ran to their car. (Like Arthur's car.)

All three kids went to the car but the couple stayed.

"Harry, it's time to go." Y/N said, "Yeah, hold on." He replied and sat down Infront of his parents' grace and stared at it.

"Love, they're proud of you. They're proud of every accomplishment you've accomplished. Please don't worry about not being enough for them, it's because you are enough. " She carefully sat down next to him.

"Thanks, darling. Now let's go before the kids come here and attack us." He smiled before standing up and helping his wife up.