Stare

TW: zoom classes. UGH

my teacher legit wants us to make a Google docs file thingy and it's due today and I'm not even halfway done. So before I go and finish it, here's a chapter

You despised Corona.

Like really bad.

Because of that dumb virus who's even worse than noseless, Hogwarts decided to go online.

It did seem fun at first, but it became really hard. And with teachers and parents annoying their children with their stressful school activities, especially Snape, it wasn't helping. Not even a single bit.

But besides all that, Y/N couldn't stop staring at one boy.

Harry Potter.

I mean who wouldn't? He's the dream guy she wants. He has all of her expectations.

He was kind, caring, smart, thoughtful, and dare I must say, very hot and cute like WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO BE THIS HOT? NOT COMPLAINING BUT HOW?

Anyways, Y/N tried her very best to always focus in her class, Potions.

She thought she would've liked Potions if it wasn't for Mr. Mourning for 15 years here. But oh well.

Y/N slapped her face, making her stop staring at the boy and back at Snape who was having a hard time trying not to stroll around his classroom as he was in a call and not in a face to face class.

But soon enough, Y/N's attention went back to the boy, who was writing something notes.

"Ms. Greywind," Snape caught her attention. "Would you answer my question?"

Y/N immediately unmuted herself. "Please repeat the question sir."

Snape tsked,  "Maybe if you stopped daydreaming, then maybe you would've heard me."

"Maybe if you didn't make this subject so boring, maybe I would've heard you." She sassed.

Snape was about to sass back, but
Y/N was faster.

"What? Gonna give me detention?" The class laughed, though they couldn't be heard.

Snape rolled his eyes. "Mr. Potter? Mind answering the question Ms. Greywind failed to answer?"

Harry quickly unmuted himself. "The answer is _____"

Snape nodded blankly with a sigh, "5 points to Gryffindor."

Snape was about to continue but he paused, "Oh and Ms. Greywind, maybe next time stop staring at Mr. Potter. Am i clear?"

I don't like this