Just Come Home

TW: none but kinda sad cause it's a part of DH part 2

This is inspired by a tiktok I saw (so creds to that) but I got carried away heheh

Also, I am so happy that some of you enjoyed my first 2 chapters of One Sided Love :)

Y/N L/N and Harry Potter have been best friends ever since Y/N's parents were forced by the Dursley's to watch over Harry.

And the L/N's first thought was that having Harry over  was a bad idea. But when he began to hang out with a 1 year old Y/N, they became best friends.

Even though no one could understand their language, they understood each other.

But one day, the Dursley's stopped bringing Harry to their house.

It made Y/N sad and lonely.  She didn't have a sibling or a fun playmate besides Harry.

That summer, Harry returned to the Dursley's with a sad look on his face.

But behind that gloomy face, he was happy to see Y/N again.

But when he did, she wasn't happy, she was sad.

"Why didn't you tell me?" The 11 year old female asked.

"I couldn't.  It was a secret. And since I've told you now, promise me that you will never tell anyone, okay?" Harry asked and held his pinky out.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."

They thought that they would hang out everyday again, well, Y/N thought.

But she was wrong.

After that summer, Harry disappeared again. Leaving her all alone again.

This went on for 6 years(Harry's supposed 7th year), he came back from where ever he came from but never hung out with her. And disappears again after summer.

Y/N was just on her bed, reading the usual stuff in the newspaper, until she read something  really caught her eye.

Weird skull shaped cloud appeared in the sky yesterday at 5P.M.

Y/N knew what it was, she happened to become friends with a boy named Neville Longbottom who was also a wizard and told her everything about the Wizarding World as he knew that she knows about that world.

Y/N looked out of her window, the roads were covered in snow and the clouds didn't seem weird.

"They might be imagining things." She mumbled before grabbing a book and started reading it.

Before she could get to the good part of the story, her window broke open by a strong black smoke.

Y/N jumped out of her bed and grabbed a random bat she just happened to have in her room and held it tightly.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" She exclaimed as she saw the black smoke turn into a person.

"Bellatrix Lestrange..." She mumbled softly as she recognized her messy hair.

"The one and only, now come. I'm sure Potter will be thrilled to see you again!" She cackled before grabbing Y/N and apparating away with her.

And in a blink of an eye,  the two landed somewhere. 

Bellatrix dragged her with her to a forest, where Y/N came face to face with the wizard that everyone fears the most.

Voldemort.

"I have her here, my l0rd." Bellatrix said with a cackle.

Y/N hung her head low as she noticed him walking towards her.

He harshly held her chin and made her look at his horrific face.

"Mr. Potter will be here soon." His creepy and raspy voice said before letting go of her chin harshly.

Y/N looked down at her feet to avoid any eye contact with any of them.

~

A few minutes later, all of them heard footsteps approaching them.

Y/N still hung her head low, afraid that it was another person who would hurt her.

"Y/N?" The voice asked.

Y/N didn't recognize the voice, so her head was still hung now.

"Y/N." The voice said again, and this time she looked up and saw him.

"Harry."

"Save the reunion for another time." Voldemort said and pointed his wand at Harry.

Y/N was confused while Harry stood there and accepted his faith.

Harry closed his eyes, remembering what Sirius said.

"Quicker than falling asleep."

Harry heard Voldemort cast the spell but he didn't feel it.

Sirius was right.

But he didn't feel like he was with his family,  he didn't hear them cheer his name and welcome him. So he opened his eyes and realised that the spell didn't go to his direction or hit him.

Harry looked around around and noticed a body on the ground, dirt on her face with her eyes wide open.

Harry ran to her side immediately,  not even caring if Voldemort was watching.

Harry placed her head on his lap, "No, no, no, no, no."

He looked at Voldemort.

"Why her?! You could've just killed me! Am I not the person you want to kill?!" He yelled.

Voldemort nodded. "You are but. If I were to kill you, you'd come back to life because her love for you will protect you. So I had to kill her in order for my plan to work." He said before killing Harry next.

But Harry still felt alive, not dead.

But then he realized that he's still alive.

But how?

And then it hits him like a train,

It was just like how his mother protected him.

With love.

But he still didn't understand.

He thought again,

Y/N didn't go infront of him when Voldemort was about to kill him, no-

Wait.

He now knows why.

No one, not even Voldemort and his followers has experienced love.  Just being forced to do and believe rubbish and making them think it's love.

Her love protected Harry because he was the only one who has experienced it.