Intro/ part one

-First of all, thanks for reading! I appreciate it.
English is not my first language, but I'm trying! ;)
- I'm always open for new ideas, this is so new for me (first book ever) so you can always help me :)
- have fun reading, it's short but I promise the next ones will be longer.

————————————————————————

Both Maya and Carina were working. Unexpected things happen, like always when you have such importend jobs.

Maya was the first female fire captain at this station, a goal that she wanted to achieve and finally did. But she wasn't happy. Happy that it happened, yes. But nothing seems to be the same anymore. They were like a team, a family, and now she feel like she has drifted them apart.

Carina on the other hand was happy, she thought. A good job as a doctor at grey sloan, friends who made her happy and a little brother who is always there for her. She created a family and a life she always dreamt of in Italy.

But no one has ever noticed that carina wasn't always like this. When she was home alone the crazy thoughts came up. Something she has never talked about to anyone else before.

Totally different from each other, they lived there own life.  One thought she was happy, the other one knew she wasn't.

Weeks passed by and Maya was still so dedicated to the job. Giving up was not an option, those words were playing in Maya's head  constantly. She was thinking about her father, who always had taught her that she has to continue no matter what. This succes, she earned this succes because of him she thought.

Carina had brought new life to the world, this is what she loved most about her job. Seeing parents happy, she could do something for them.
After work she usually see teddy, Amelia or Andrew, because she didn't wanted to be alone. She knew if she was alone, dark thoughts come up and didn't know what to do with it.

But what if two people, so different from the other, can help each other?