Part twelve

It was now Friday afternoon. Maya was feeling better and better and was happy to party with her station family tonight  but mostly happy to see the Italian women she was so crazy about.

She was bored from being home but the taller brunette kept her company as much as she could. She was texting her a lot to know how she was doing. She was so sweet and caring for hear. Maya's heart melt as she was thinking about it.

Carina was in the hospital and had a good day. She brought 5 small little bambina's in this world and was so happy about it. All women where okay and it was now safe to say that Carina could go home. But what she really wanted to do is go to the blue eyed women and kiss her passionately until time stops.

"You don't even know if she likes you like that Carina, or even like girls that way" she said quietly to herself that only she can hear it. As she walked home she decided to call her little brother and ask him for advice. He knew his big sister was a hopelessly romantic person and it would destroy her as she didn't feel the same way. "Come to my house, we will talk about it" Andrea said to her at the other end of the line in Italian. "On my way" she replied and turns the other way around so she can go to his place.

Andy was with Maya so she could help her making things ready for the party. She was making snacks and put everything in the fridge and Maya was just sitting at the kitchen area and talk with Andy like they always did. It felt like natural again and they were so happy that the friendship is coming back to them now.

"So... you and Carina?" Andy said with a smirk on her face

Maya instantly got a big smile on her face.

"Look at you!! Miss monogamy. You're so in love" Andy said laughing and pointing to her smile. Maya now blushing and shaking her best sidewards.

"I'm not in love you idiot!! Well.. I like her a lot but I don't even know she feels the same way, I don't even know if she likes girls?" Maya said walking to Andy and got a snack she made for the party.

"Hey!! That's for tonight for the others" Andy said laughing and holding the knife up so Maya didn't do it again.

"The others? Am I not allowed to eat my own snacks in my own house?" Maya laughed hard as she walked the other way of Andy and got another snack and she didn't even noticed it. As she walked away she wanted to put the snack in to her mouth until Andy started talking again.

"I think you are eating something else tonight.."Andy paused for a second and Maya's eyes widened "don't say it Herrera"

"Like Italian or something" Andy laughed so hard at her own joke and as soon as Maya heard the words she threw the snack at Andy her head. "You're awfull" Maya said laughing.
——
Carina had talked to her brother and didn't know what to do. "What if I come with you? Maybe I can get something out of her or her friends" Andrea said in Italian to her "and keep an eye on you so that you don't do anything stupid to ruin it" he continued then laughing

"I'll ask her, you're the best brother" Carina said getting her hand to his face and squeezed in it
——
Just when Maya was walking towards the couch she felt her phone vibrating. She watch and saw it was a text from Carina so she opened it immediately

Can I bring a +1?

Maya's smile turned into an angry look and disappointed look. "Well that's the answer to my question.. I really thought that there was something between the two of us" she said while she was showing the text to Andy

"I can't see her with anyone else, I'm inviting some old hook up to. Just to get my thoughts somewhere else" Maya said texting an old flame and then texting Carina back

Ofcourse.

——-

Andy and Maya settled on the couch and waited till everyone arrived. The doorbell rang and the whole station team was ready to come in. "Maya! So nice to see you!!" Vic said to her as she hugged her really slow because of her shoulder. "Hi everyone, come in! Beer is in the fridge and wine and other drinks are on the counter. Help yourself out" she said as everyone walked in.

Just when she was about to close the door, she heard a familiar voice and got shivers al along her spine.

"Hi Bella" Maya turned around and met with the toxic brown eyes again. It was quiet for a while and they were just staring at each other. "Uh Uhm" Andrea coughed "yeah- sorry, Maya this is my little brother Andrea, Andrea this is Maya" she said waving her hand to Maya and back to her brother.

"Call me Andrew please, I've heard so much about you" he led out his hand to shake Maya's and looked at Carina who was blushing

Maya's eyes widened "shit" she mumbled to herself but Carina heard it. "What is it Bella?"

"No-Nothing" Maya stumbled over her words looking at Carina and then back to Carina's brother Andrew.

"Hi, nice to meet you, I hope she said good things about me. I've heard so much about you to" Maya said after shaking her thoughts off and then shaking Andrews hand. "Come in, food and drinks are on the counter and beer is in de fridge" Maya said then looking back at Carina and then back to Andrew

"Help yourself out, I'll be right back" Maya said smiling and putting a hand on the lower back of Carina.

Carina's stomach flutters at the touch from Maya on her lower back. "Thank you" Carina almost whispered to her. Maya smiled at her and then rushed off to Andy.

"Andy.. Andy. I screwed it up." Maya said now panicking and looked back at Carina and her brother " That's her brother, her brother is her +1" Maya continued now looking at Andy who's eyes widened en gets why she is panicking now.

"I've invited-" Maya said then get interrupted by the voice of a women behind her

"Hey you, long time no see" she heard

"Fuck" Maya sighed quietly, looking in Andy's eyes who stood there frozen and didn't know what to do. Maya then turnt around to see her ex-girlfriend standing in front of her.

"Hey Nicole, nice to see you" Maya said politely but didn't mean a single word. She only got her here so she didn't had to think about Carina and her "lover". Maya could slap herself in the face for making this choice now.
——

Maya was still catching up with Nicole even that she wanted to be with Carina all night. She felt Nicole's hand at her arm and it slowly went down to her waist.

Carina was talking with Victoria about the station and the hospital but didn't looked away from Maya and the women who she was talking with. As Victoria was talking, Carina saw the hand of the women on her waist and she was bringing Maya closer to her. She interrupted Vic "who is that women?"

"Who?" Vic asked, confused at how the conversation got interrupted and confused at what she was talking about

"The women who can't get her hands of Maya" she said now angry while she took her whole glass of wine down her throat.

"Oh.. that's Maya's ex- girlfriend Nicole" Vic said quietly knowing it will make Carina even more angry.