Part thirteen

A/N make sure you read twelve first! Updated 2 chapters today

Nicole kept talking about how much she missed Maya. Maya was being polite and listened to it, but she was dying to talk to someone else.

"Nicole.. I think it's a mistake that I invited you" Maya blurted out, interrupting another sentence of how much she missed her

"I don't think it is Maya" Nicole said to her and tightened the grip on her waist. Nicole leant in to kiss her but Maya stepped back out of her grip."I cant" Maya said to her

"Okay.. okay. Just have a drink with me and catch up then. Just like old times" Nicole said but Maya knew she wanted more than that. She was the one who invited her, she made the wrong choice. It wasn't fair if Maya just kicked her out already.

The whole conversation she felt a couple of eyes burning on her back. As she turned around she saw the gorgeous older women looking at her ex-girlfriend, very, very angry.
——

"Let's do shots' Carina said to Vic and Andrea who was now standing with them.

"At least you know she is in to girls now" Andrea whispered to Carina in the hope she saw something good in the situation

"If she can do it, so can I" Carina said taking another shot, still watching the two women closely.

"Don't Carina, don't act stupid now. She is totally in to you. You can feel it even if you're not talking to each other right now. She's just talking to her ex- girlfriend" Andrea said to her

Maya walked away from Nicole for a minute to go to Carina, her brother and Vic.

"Hey guys, having a good time?" Maya asked nervously because she saw how angry Carina was looking at her. Vic and Andrew also got nervous because of the tension between the two of them now.

"Ye- yeah! Let's do some more shots" Vic shouted in the hope everything would loosen up a little.

They did the shots and now Carina was tipsy and at the edge of drunk and Maya was just a little bit tipsy.

"Come on, let's play beer pong. Maya you're with me" Vic said en then walked with her to the table. "I'm in trouble, aren't I?" Maya asked Vic "yea girl. You are" she laughed hard at the comment Maya made. Maya knew she has to do something about it.

"You two, can you handle us?"Maya said taking two fingers to her eyes and than pointing to her opponents. Carina and Andrew nodded and also walked to the table and laughed "ohh you're done, were so good at this" Carina said now finally loosen up a little an forgot about Nicole, just thinking about the beautiful younger women at the other end of the table.

"So if we win, you'll buy us dinner next week. And if you win, we buy you dinner next week" Vic shouted so they can hear her above the music that was playing.

"That's one day down for not cooking... you're making this so easy for me.. even if I have handicap I win this" Maya said pointing at her shoulder and then laughing at the confident words she just said to her opponents.
——
"We want to re-organize, put it in a square"Carina said when there were only 4 cups left

Maya and Vic reorganized and sighed at the fact that they were on the losing hand.

"Not so confident anymore now he?" Carina said looking into the blue eyes and then biting her lip.

"Oh you're something else" Maya said to her sliding her tong along her teeth. she just wanted to go to the women and bite that lip for her.

"Yeahhh!" Maya and Vic cheered as they catch up to the last cup and threw the ball in there

"Free dinner for me. Free dinner for me" Maya said en danced around with one hand in the air

Carina was laughing at her until she saw Nicole approaching her.

"I'm going to use the restroom" Carina said making Maya stop smiling and realized why her mood changed.

As Carina came back she saw Nicole, still talking to Maya and trying to flirt with her.

"God I was so stupid to think a girl like that can like a girl like me" the brunette said, her dark thoughts about herself coming up out loud because of the many shots she had done.

"Stop! Maya is totally in to you Carina. She can't stop talking about you. How gorgeous you are, how sweet, how sexy" Vic blurted out and her eyes widened when she realized what she just said to her.

Carina almost choked on her wine.

"Oh man.. me and alcohol" she slaps herself on the forehead. "Please forget I said that, she won't forgive me" Vic said after

"Excuse me for a minute" Carina said to her brother and Vic still looking at the blonde women. She was walking towards her and took her hand. "Sorry I steal her from you for a minute" Carina said smiling to the other brunette, but didn't meant a word of it.

Maya froze for a moment, didn't know what to do. Carina leant in to her ear, creating goosebumps all over Maya's body.

"Where is your room?" The Italian whispered

"That door, but why? What is it Carina?" Maya asked confused because she didn't knew what Carina's intentions were.

Carina didn't respond to her and just held Maya's hand taking her with her to her room. Carina opened the door letting Maya in, still confused of what was happening but just went inside. Carina closed the door and as soon as she turned she looked at the blond in front of her. First her eyes, then her lips, then her eyes again.

The blond also felt what was going to happen. They both felt it.

Carina was taking a step forward now and pushed Maya at the wall. Maya not in pain because of the alcohol. There foreheads now leaning in at each other and waiting for the other one to make a move.

The tension between the two of them was building, Maya couldn't take it anymore and leant in to kiss Carina passionately. Carina happily went with it and kissed her back, first slow and then the kiss became more heated.

Maya's hands pulled Carina's hair and Maya started kissing her neck and little moans were coming out of Carina's mouth. Maya then started to kiss Carina again until Carina broke the kiss to get some air.

"Wow" Maya said to her stroking the brunettes lip with her thumb

"I've been wanted to do that for a long, long time" she said after

A/N finally! Hope you are all enjoying reading this! :)