15

Sloan's POV

Pulling into the garage the first thing I see is the bodyguards from last night and this morning all lying on the floor, bullet holes in their heads. Getting out I don't even bother to park in my spot, I open my trunk grabbing my duffle bag filled of weapons. I take out two hand guns, attaching the silencer to them, then I strap some knives to my ankle and put my brass knuckles in my pocket.

Placing a gun behind my back in my waist band I keep the other in my hand before running to the steps. Running up 25 flights of stairs is a lot but I need the element of suprise that I can't get with an elevator.

I run up the stairs as fast as I could stopping at the locked door. I scam my hand and eye quickly, like how Acel showed me, hearing the soft click of the locks. Turning the knob silently I push the door open slightly looking inside to make sure no one was on this floor, the 3rd floor.

Not hearing or seeing anything I open the door fully, walking in making sure not to make any noise with my shoe on the marble floors. Running quickly to the steps, as I reach the top I stop peeking just a bit to look into the living room.

I see them tied up in a circle on the floor next to the sliding doors. "What the fuck do you want from us!" Acel asks looking around at his family that seems to just be waking up from being knocked out from what looked like gas considering the guards have mask on them.

They all stand still not saying a word before what looked like the leader walked in with Enora who was struggling to get out of his hold.
"Don't touch her!" Dion shouts just becoming reacquainted with his surroundings.

He struggles to remove the ropes around his hand before stopping hearing the man's words, "Continue and I'll put a bullet in her head," He says his thick Italian accent prominent.

"Where's the other one? I've heard that she is a walking goddess and I've also heard a few other suprising things as well," He says to them watching as confusion crossed their face.

"Ah she didn't tell you did she," he laughs shaking his head. Time to get this over with before he says to much.
I slowly sneak up on the guards closes to the steps, putting hands on his mouth before quickly breaking his neck I lay his body down quietly before moving onto the other to his left.

As I walk to the fire place where one stands Amelie starts to struggle when she sees me, alerting them of my presence. I quickly pull out my gun shooting him then using him as a human shield to shooting the others further across the room. I quickly run, ducking behind the couch as my gun runs out of ammo.

"There she is." He says loudly, laughing cynically.

I ignore him for a minute pulling out my other gun, raising from behind the couch I shoot the guards by the terrace door in the head. They drop to the floor just as Blaise screams at me. An arm wraps around my throat pulling me back.

Where the fuck did he come from.

I shoot him in the head over my shoulder, turning around I see 20 men surrounding me. I aim my gun at them shooting down 6 before it jams. Just as one is dives on me I hit him with the bot of the gun on his head knocking him out instantly.

Throwing it to the side I scale the one closes to me wrapping my legs around his neck taking him down to the floor, snapping it. One grabs me from behind just as I grab my brass knuckles from my pocket, slamming my head back I hear the crack of his nose making him scream like a little bitch, I turn around round landing a descent punch on his jaw, I roll him over sitting on his back wrapping my arm around his throat tightly. He struggles, his legs kicking wildly before I take a knife and stab in into his neck repeatedly resulting in blood spraying everywhere.