21

*You all may not like this chapter but everything that happens is for character development. So I'm saying sorry in advance.*
*Sexual content*

Sloan's POV

Bringing the bottle back to my mouth I gulp down the expensive whiskey like it was water. When I kissed Emmanuel I instantly regretted it, I know we can never be together.

My world is too dangerous for him, I'm no better that Richard. His hesitant kisses made me feel like I was taking advantage of him in his weak state and I don't want to ever do that.

When I came back here I opened a new bottle not even bothering to take a glass. Now I sit here brooding with a half filled bottle of whiskey. 

"I knew you would call me back," says that sickening voice.

"I only called you here for sex Cullen nothing else."

He comes and stands in front of me taking the bottle from my hand. I watch his throat bob as he drinks it.

"Ah! That shit is strong," As he licks his lips sexily making me instantly wet, longing to feel them between my legs.

Getting up I walk to him, leading him back to the settee. Pushing him down on the chair I straddle his hips before taking his mouth on mine. His hands grabs my ass squeezing and kneading them roughly, his hands skim up going under my shirt caressing my back softly.

Unbuckling his pants hastily, my mouth still on his, he raises slightly for me to pull them down, I sink back onto him sitting on his boxers covered length.

I grind into his now hard crouch moaning softly into his mouth, I wanted to fuck, bad. He tasted like the whiskey and it was so addicting. As he grabs my breast through my black lace bra I moan, breaking from the kiss.

Grabbing his hands from under my shirt, I place them along the back of the chair before running my hands up his defined abs feeling his hard chest. I kiss down his jaw to his ears, still grinding onto his crotch.

Shit, I was going to cum.

Brow furrowed in pleasure I wrap my hands around his neck running my hand through his hair as I place my mouth over his trying to contain my gasps, my climax climbing. Pulling away I lean my cheek on his moaning into his ear, tugging his roots just on the ed-

"You going to cum for me Sloan?" His voice snaps me from my hypnosis. I get off of him abruptly, the lost of contact making me loose my close release.

I walking away to the windows, running my hands over my face.

I feel his hands wrap around my waist as he kisses down my neck, he grinds his hard on into my ass, his belt buckle clanking lightly.

My head falls to the side involuntarily my body longing for release. He pulls my head back, resting it on his shoulder slanting his mouth over mine, his tongue moves around, fucking my mouth.

His right hand travels lower pushing my shorts down slightly to my hips before sliding his hands into my underwear finding and rubbing at my swollen clit.

Fuck.

Grabbing his wrist I tighten my hold feeling it coming, I try to pull him away but he just goes faster, unrelenting.

"Mierda!" (Fuck!)

My orgasm hits me as I lean forward slightly moaning loudly, I haven't had sex in so long. He leans with me whispering dirty shit in my ear as he sucks on my neck and shoulder.