Bonus Chapter 01

*Mature content*

Sloan's POV

"Sloan! Sloan!" The constant yelling wakes me from my sleep. Raising my head from the pillow I look to see my twin standing beside my bed, poking at my cheek.

Slapping his hand away I turn to the other side of the cold empty bed planning to go back to sleep.

"Happy birthday twin!" He screamed loudly laying on the vacant side of the bed. Emme was still on his flight to Spain because he had an exam yesterday so he couldn't leave with us.

"What time is it?" I asked him, my voice muffled by the pillow.

"2 am." He said like that was normal.

Looking to him as he laid their smiling wildly, hands bend his head, eyes taking in the plain ceiling, I truly question my existence.

"What the fuck are you even doing here if it's 2 am in the fucking morning?" I asked him loudly irritable by the lost of sleep.

He leaned over the side of the bed grabbing his backpack that I didn't even know he had. He pulled out a bottle of tequila he answered my question.

"We're not in America so we don't have to wait till were 21. So let's get drunk." He said seriously cracking the bottle open and taking a huge gulp.

"I don't get drunk Nolan." I say to him indulging with him, sitting up against the bed head next to him and taking a gulp from the bottle.

"You say that now." He answered teasingly pulling the other five bottles of alcohol from his bag.

Grabbing the 30 year old whiskey I look to him, "How the did you get into my office?"

"I have my ways." He said proudly.

"One at a time twin, we must get drunk in levels." He said to me taking the whiskey from my hand and resting it on the bed.

I laughed questioning his sanity.

Some hours later

"And you know what happened next?" He asked me his words slurred slightly as he told me his story, that I couldn't tell if it was true or not.

"She jumped of the building, but she didn't die, No. The dragon caught her and flew away in the clouds." He said making wierd hand gestures.

"Really? I wonder where the dragon took her?" I asked him, confused.

"Maybe he took her to dragon land and they had babies together." He said to me gulping down the vodka like it was water.

"But how would they make babies?"

"Like how everyone makes babies."

"Is a dragon like everyone?"

"Huh? I think you got me there." He said drawing out the 'r' laughing loudly.

I laughed with him as he passed me the bottle.

"Do you know what would make this ten times better?" I asked him when we had stopped laughing.

"What?"

I opened my side table draw pulling out some blunts and a lighter.

"Ooooo! Yes!" He took one from me lighting it up instantly.

I lit my own so we could get high on the same level. That's what Nolan taught me.

"This is the life." He said leaning back on the side of the bed.

"Why aren't you all up yet?" Beau asked rushing into my room. He stopped in his tracks taking in Nolan and I, as we laid on the floor, bottles in our hands.