39

WARNING: Sexual content.

Sloan's POV

I'm awaken from my sleep by quiet whispers. Groaning softly, I realize I was in a bed. Sitting up I crack my neck, wincing slightly at the stiffness.

Mama gently runs her hands along my hair and down my back as I rub the sleep from my eyes.

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked, my voice slightly hoarse.

"About 6 hours." My father answered from the chair next to the bed.

"I should go, I need to change out of these clothes." I say sitting at the edge of the bed to get down.

"Does it still hurt Sloan?" Papa asked, taking a hold of my upper arm to help me down.

"Not really, the swelling has gone down a little." I answer looking at my ankle.

"Let me help you. If you put more pressure on it, it will only worsen." He said to me picking me up bridal style.

"Bye mama." I whisper softly.

"Goodnight baby." She answered me smiling at me.

He walked into the elevator pressing the button for my floor.

As the doors opened I see the one person that has been on my mind for the entire day laying on a couch fast asleep.

Papa walked past him silently taking me to my bedroom and placing me down on my bed.

"Goodnight mon cherí." He says to me in french.

"Goodnight papa." I answer him watching as he walked out the room shutting the door behind him.

Slowly I walk to the bathroom, sitting at the edge of the bathtub and pulling my turtleneck off. I unbuckle my pants before standing on one leg pulling it down taking my underwear with it.

I limp to the shower unclapsing my bra. I alternated standing on one foot and sitting while showering.

Changing into some shorts and an oversized t-shirt I walk out my room to the living room. I sit next to Emme's lying form, threading my fingers through his unruly hair.

Admiring him I run my finger gently along his straight nose, to his plump lips. He stirs in his sleep his eyes slowly blinking open.

I would be lying if I say I didn't intend for him to wake up.

His eyes meet mine widening, he sits up straight on the chair quickly. His arms wrap around me pulling me into a tight hug.

"I thought you wouldn't come back." He whispered quietly to me, his voice quivering slightly.

I play with the hair at the nap of his neck, resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'll always come back to you Emme." I whisper back, pulling him closer enjoying the feeling of his muscular arms wrapped around me.

He pulled away, his hands taking a hold of my face gently, as he stared into my eyes. His thumb runs along my cheekbone softly, moving down and tugging on my bottom lip.

His eyes never stray from mine the entire time as he leaned in and kissed me. Resting my hands on his lap I kiss him back just as fervently.

He stands up from the chair, lips still on mine before he grabs me around the waist lifting me up. Instantly I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He carried me to the room hands on my hips, his lips moved with mine in unison. The bedroom door shut behind us softly as Emme climbed the few steps to my bed, putting me down next it.