29

Sloan's POV

"Sloan!" I'm awaken by my twin barging into my room, shouting my name. His steps halt as he notices Emmanuel laying next to me. 

"What do you want Nolan?" I asked dropping my head back down just as Emme stirs. He groan throwing his arm over his face to block the sunlight.

"Mom said to tell you that breakfast was ready." He said going into my closet. 

"You told me now leave. What are you doing?" I sit up watching as he went through my drawers, pulling out my neatly folded clothes. 

He suddenly shrieks running out with his hands over his eyes. "Oh my god I wish I didn't see that." He rushes out my room slamming the door behind him.

Moving to get up from the bed Emme rushes to my side grabbing my arm, "Do you need help?"

"No I'm perfectly fine." The remaining of what is left to heal doesn't hurt immensely but they did put me on painkillers, my slight limb was from my unused, stiff muscles.

He followed behind me into the bathroom, accepting the extra toothbrush I passed to him. When i was done brushing my teeth I pulled my shirt over my head heading to the shower.

"What are you doing!?" Emme practically screamed as he quickly turned hi back to me. 

"I'm going to take a shower." I say nonchalantly, I had a bra on anyway.

"Oh ok well I'll just wait outside until your done."

When I was finished I walked to my closet through the joint door, knowing he would freak out again. I change into some sweat pants and picked out an over sized t-shirt to do with it.

Sitting on my bed with my first aid kit, I left my shirt off for now so I could easily change the bandage. As I grab the ointment to apply it to what was left of my wound Emme takes it from my hand, doing it himself.

"I could've easily done that myself Emme."  I said picking up the bandage which he then grabs from me too.

As I open my mouth to talk he places his finger over my lips shushing me.

"You did it for me so I'll do it for you." He was so cute it should be illegal. When I was done I waited on him to get dressed before we went outside to the kitchen.

When I had woken up, Ambrose and my family had told me all that had happened since I went comatose.

That message they sent left me confused, not because I didn't understand but because 'he' always said that to me. How would the Italian boss know that.

The place that it started was at that house, I don't want to go back there but I dont have another choice. I need to know how they fucking knew him, what was him to them if they keep speaking about retribution.

"Good morning." I say to the family, sitting and gesturing to the one beside me for Emme.

"Good morning." Casting a questioning glance at Emme.

"Have you made a decision with what we told you?" Dion asked anxiously not even caring that Emme was there.

I nod my head yes, "We will go to spain to where this all started."

"And where is that?" Beau asked.

"That's where I lived for those eight years with Isaiah," I forced out stiffly not in the mood to talk about that.

"What happened in that house Sloan for you to have that reaction when we told you?" Acel ask reminding me of my less than noticeable reaction to what they had told me.