chapter 3

"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come"

"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile.

Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? What is that".

She blushed-"monthly bleeding problem don't you even understand this, then how will you handle the whole kingdom".

Abhirath looked at me with disgust.

Abhirath provoke: she has big mouth to tell me such thing without feeling shy.
I ordered-"come and sleep".

Verenya provoke:
I laughed in my heart and swear against him that I will gonna make him regret for this marriage... Yes i can't hurt him physically because i care for Bundi but i can tease and torture him.
I giggled.

I took other side of the bed and fall asleep.

Next day

Verenya provoke:
I wake up early in the morning and saw Abhirath sleeping peacefully and calmly.
I didn't understand how can he looks so calm while he was sleeping.

Suddenly one idea popped in my mind and I giggled.

I try to look for any paint but there was nothing in room. Only items and flower petals were in the room.

My eyes fall on my 'vermilion' box and I run towards my dressing table and took half of it into a plate and added water in it and it become bright red colour.

I slowly walked towards him and start making ugly drawing on his face through my fingers.

Made few circles on his cheeks and red dots on his nose and wavy lines on his forehead after doing so much to him i couldn't able to control my laugh and i took my vile and left for bomb to explode.

Abhirath provoke:
I rubbed my eyes and observed that Verenya was not on other side of the bed. I searched for her in chamber.

Later, I decided to go out without taking the bath just to assure that she is inside the Mahal.

As I was walking in the corridor few servants looked at me and smiled in mischievous manner.

Again, another servant did the same but my motive was so strong that my mind was not coming out of Verenya.

My mind just kept telling me that she must have ran away from the Mahal.

I run and suddenly my heart starts beating fastly when I saw her sitting with maa sa.

As I marched towards their direction, maa sa laughed- " what did you put on your face? You are looking like that kid who bullied by someone and they paint your face in order to take the revenge ".

I saw Verenya giggling. I glanced at her.

I touched my face but the color dried so much that nothing came off from my face.

I asked one of the servants to bring the mirror.
He handover me the mirror and when I looked at my face, I get a whole some kind of shock, how can someone dare to do this to me.

I saw Verenya giggling and laughing  (placing her hand to cover her mischievous smile ).

How can she put these tricks on me in order to take revenge?
I will gonna give her the return gift.

I smiled back and asked- "maa as can I take Verenya with me, i want to talk to her on this matter".

Maa sa giggled and nodded.

I saw Verenya was getting nervous, I held her wrist and she tried to remove her hand from my grip in very hesitating manner in front of mother.

She looked at Maa sa and widen her eyes in order to stop me.
Maa sa constantly saying her no. I looked at both of them.

I bent little bit down and place my hand above her knees and lifted her up.

She: - "put me down how ill-mannered you are, lifting me up in front of your own mother. HOW SHAMELESS YOU ARE".

I give her smirk and told her: - "look who is taking about manners and shame".

She tried to get herself out of Abhirath clutches.
He pulled her even more close to his chest.

Abhirath's provoke:
She was sweating in nervousness. Feeling her warm breath around my neck .... i was feeling like am losing control from me.

I don't know but holding her little figure gave me a sense of pleasure
She started beating heavely and placed her hand against my chest in order to make proper distance.

She hit my chest this time.

I said - "what do you think a person who is fearless on battlefield, your soft and silky hand can ever hurt me".
I laughed.

I took her inside the chamber and asked me to drop her down ....

I did what she told me .... with a sudden jerk I removed my hand from her and she fell on the ground.

I laughed.

She made a pout and looked at me in frustration. She lifted herself against the floor.

  Her vile get removed and i saw her for the first time.

Her tied bun got opened and she was looking like a goddess. She is the real Princess only and only for me,

I saw her loose lehanga and instantly her body get flexed in a very attractive manner to tie up her lehnga thread.

I stared her for few minutes and held her arm. "Come and remove this color from my face" i ordered.

She hissed and stared him for a second in anger.
"You know that you look better with this colour" she said and giggled just to irritate him.

All of a sudden one servant came and informed that Raja Yajurdev Veer Singh (his father and the king of Manyagarh) wants Prince Abhirath to be present in the main hall.

She giggled and said "Go, go...go".

I looked at her in anger andhurriedly wash my face.

As Abhirath went to attend some important meeting which was going on in the main hall.
------------

Verenya's provoke:
I looked around to change my dress and my eyes fell on Abhirath's clothes.
I smirked.

Lets go out and find what these people are planing to do  with Bundi.
  I wore one of the Abhirath outfit.

His outfit was oversized that the shoulders are draggling and it's coming to my upper part of arms.

I fold up the outfit's arm and put a turban on head. Later, I Cover up my face with the remaining turban clothes.

I calmly walked just like him to the main hall but I don't know where is the main hall.

I cursed myself for this and stamp my leg on ground in frustration. 

"Ahh..., silly me".

---------------------------

Hey guys,
What do you think about her small revenge trick.
Don't forget to tell me in the comment section below. 

Kindly, vote  to get more fast updates 😁.

Lots of love from my side.

Aesthetics by Shravaneek15