chapter 18

Abhirath's Provoke: I get busy with my work and in family affairs. Later, I notice that Verenya is nowhere. Where is she? I ask of her maid. She told me that she is in her chamber. I entered the chamber and looked towards her. She was lying on the bed and sobbing. 

"What happens, Why you are crying?" I asked and pulled her from her wrist to make her sit. 

"Nothing," she said while putting her knees to chest.  

"Then why you are sobbing like this. There must be something. Tell me. " I asked. 

Verenya's provoke: I can't tell him the correct reason for why I am crying..
" missing Bundi " I said. 

" So the reason is this much small. I will prepare everything if you wanted to go over there. Spend time with your family and then come back. " He said while smiling. 

"I can't go," I told him while lowering my eyes.

"Why," he asked and lift my chin with help of a figure. 

"Because in Bundi, there is a ritual if a girl gets married and wanted to come her home back first time to met everyone. She has to come with her husband". I said looking towards him. 

He smiled and put a hand on my cheeks and rub his thumb.

"Let me to the permission from Maa Saa or Dada Saa (father). Then we will go, okay. Now I don't want to see these small pearls coming from your eyes. " He said. 

I nodded. 

Verenya's Provoke:   We were sitting too close. Abhirath put his hand behind my neck and we were able to feel each other's breath.

My hands automatically go behind his back and our lips were almost touching and suddenly maid informs Maa Saa is coming.
           With a jerk, we almost hit each other's forehead and rubbered with a smile. I blushed. 

Maa Saa told him about and he nodded.

He asked-" Maa Saa, Verenya want to go, Bundi and there is a ritual that she has to do first time with me. "

" Okay, both of you go." Maa Saa said.  

Everything get prepared and we left. Abhirath leading the whole troop and everybody following him.   
After 5 to 7 hours later, he asked everyone to build a tent and rest here. 

 He came towards my pallki (cart which used to be carried by humans in which higher status women used to travel ) and offered his hand. I but my vile and held his hand. 

"We need to rest here till next sunrise then we will start our journey again," he told me. 

I nodded.

 It's almost dark outside and we lit up some deepak inside the tent.
     I kept recognising that scene when we were about to kiss each other and hurt each other's forehead.

I blushed.
I looked for him. He was nowhere, I heard a sound coming from a lake and walk to look over there.

As I come close to it... I step on a snake and when I notice he almost going to bite me. I removed my foot and try to move backwards but I slipped and fall in it. 

Abhirath's provoke: I heard Verenya's voice... I swim in her direction and saw she was drowning. I swim fast. Grab her by the waist and put her hands over my shoulder. Pulled both of us up. 

I saw her gasping and her hold get tighter on me. She looks so vulnerable even in dark. I put her curls behind her ears. 

"You can't live without me hannnn... even for few mins... I left just for few mins and look you come here" I said and start swimming towards the swore. 

" No please not from there," she said while moving we both gasped in water.

"Verenya, stop moving," I said and hold her up. 

She put her head beside my neck. My heart wants to stop the timing and stay this close with her. So many times I thought to hug her, but never get a chance. Look now we are getting... God even play games with us. 

"There is a snake... please don't go over there,"  she said in a worried expression. I nodded and try to swim in a different direction. 

" Why you come out from your tent?" I asked.
"I was looking for you," she said.
"Why, you get worried about me?" I asked.

As we come out of the water she removed her arms from me and try to look at her clothes... 

"Why I should get worried for you. Someone just asked me where you are so I come here to look but stepped on snake and fall in," she told me with a pout.

  I smiled. 

She is indeed looking gorgeous. Her curves are completely visible when her clothes get stick to her skin because of water.

I took my clothes which I removed before going inside the lake and put the cloak over her. She lowered her eyes. 

We walk towards our tent. 

I asked her to go and change her clothes so that she did not catch the fever. 

She nodded and I stay outside for few mins. 

"I changed, you can now come in" I heard her voice from inside.

I walk inside the tent and saw her lying on the other side of the bed. I changed my clothes and fall asleep.

__________________
Hey guys,
its a long chapter on  readers demand.
Hope you will like it.

Vote and comments for quick updates.

Love u ❤

-Manika Singh.