chapter 5

He jerk his hand clench his fist in frustration.

Abhirath : " Don't do any conspiracy against me , you know what can I do to Bundi don't let me remind you everytime , the same thing again and again".

Verenya:" What do you think that, I tried to hurt your mother. No I didn't . I was passing by there and heard her talking that you marry me just to fulfill the criteria for the throne. Later I was moving back and suddenly one of vase falls , so just to escape from there I used my blades and thrown them towards other direction to confuse them".

I cried .

Abhirath's provoke :
My breath hitched and my heart stopped when I heard I noticed her eyes was completely red and her hot fast breathing were fanning her face.

Sweat mixed with water rolled down from her forehead. I can for surely say that she is in extreme angry.

I lift my hand to wipe her tear but she turned her face in anger.

I smelled the tension in the room, it is extremely high and i gave her time to calm down herself little bit.

Verenya's provoke:
I saw him leaving the room with guilt on his face but why he thought that 'just to take revenge I can even kill his mother'.

The way he dragged me out from the pool, I will never forget ...even if I try to forget it, it's hard to do.

I was in thin white clothes, with dust on it ( dust even reminding me more how he grabbed my hairs while lifting me from ground)
Not just my body but my soul was also in terrible pain.
I fell on the ground and crossed my arms across my chest for just to control my sobbing.

My breathe was continuously fancing up and down . My sobbing and flowing tears are making even more hard for me to breath .

I placed my hand over my heart . It seems like it was racing within a second I felt shivering and suddenly my vision become blurry and later everything turn black.

----------

As the day passed and twilight fell, the sky turned to a little dusky purple littered with tiny silver star.

Abhirath's provoke:
After spending whole day in war practice and sorting cases for justice in Devanekhas.
I feel tried .

The whole memory of today's morning flashing out again and again in my mind.

All of a sudden I felt someone's hand on my shoulders as I looked . I found my mother standing behind me.

She asked "Are you okay ?"
I said with a smile "yes I am".

She sat beside me and asked again-" Is something happen between you and princess Verenya she didn't came out from her chamber since morning".

I glanced at her in nervousness.
'Is she still angry because of me '-I thought.

"What do you mean she didn't come out hhh.." I asked concern.

" I don't know but i didn't saw her from morning till now" she said.

///// $$$

Abhirath's provoke:
I hurriedly walk towards my chamber and my heart skip it's beat. When I saw her lying on the floor in the same dress in which she encountered my harsh side.

I walk hurriedly towards her . I lifted her and placed her on bed.

She was looking pale and thin. Guilt inside my heart was kept increasing .

She was so delight small and thin figure that I couldn't able to take my hands off from her and took her into my arms.

"Someone please call the physician" i ordered in panic .

I looked at the pale figure in my hands who was unconsciously lying in my arms.

My heart was aching for her. I don't understand what happens after with her in the chamber.

Suddenly physician entered the chamber and place the soft cloth on her wrist to check her pulse .

"Yuvraj , there is nothing to be worried off she got panic attack and fever appeared because her wet clothes ....I would suggest you to change her clothes and cover her with some warm blanket ". He informed. I nodded .

Physician exit ...

"Someone come over here. Help princess Verenya to get changed into something comfortable " I ordered maid.
I left.

After maid changed her clothes.
I entered the room and sat beside her.

___________

Hey guys,
I hope you are enjoying the story.

Let me know how you feel what will gonna happen next in the story.

Don't forget to "vote".

Follow me on Instagram '_wondergo_'