Chapter 26

Verenya's Provoke: I wake up and saw Abhirath looking towards me. I covered myself with the blanket and he pulled me in his arms.

I blushed.

"Let me look at your cheeks which is completely turning into a tomato red."-he said and pulled up my chin.

"You know, I fall for you "- I told him while putting my hands on his chest.

" Fall from where? "-he asked in a sarcasstic way.

" I mean..."- I said and we end up kissing each other.

"Verenya, I have to get ready for the ceremony "-he told me while moving out of the bed.

I held his wrist and asked-" Don't go to this wedding".

He kissed my forehead. "I know you don't like Princess Meera but once she saved my life and asked me to marry her in future. "- he told.

"Being a Rajput, I can't take back my promise. So, I have to do it. "- he said with a smile.

I nodded.

Meera's Provoke: Abhirath, yesterday you hurt me. How could you? How? How can you sleep with that ugly girl? It's enough. I would not like to suffer this all life. I have shown you enough 'Love'. Now, it's time to see my hatefulness. I will take revenge for every disrespect.

" Maid, bring me the most dangerous poison bottle and my wedding dress. "-I ordered.

She nodded.

After few mins, she brings out everything which I asked for. I wore my wedding dress and touched its embroidery work.

This will go to be the first time when the wedding dress would not be touched by her husband.

Tear fallen...

I wore all the jewellery and walked towards the mandap.

Verenya's Provoke: I wore a simple red lehnga with the minimum jewellery. I don't know why my heart is saying like some misfortune is going to take place.

I put my hand over my heart and took a deep breath.

I walk towards the mandap and recognise what happened yesterday. I smiled and look towards my bangle.

My smile gets vanished when Meera came and said- "Your skin is looking glorious Princess Verenya. I hope you enjoyed last night after snatching him from me but after the ceremony, everything will gonna change.

Abhirath's Provoke: I saw Verenya and Meera talking to each other in mandap. My eyes were struck only on her. Her hairs, her peach lips, her skin, her clothes... I am in love with her everything.

I could not be able to take my eyes from her and last night flashes coming over me. Making me more attracted to her.

I smiled and looked at my palm...

Pandit Ji asked everyone to sit. Meera sat beside me and Verenya was standing a little far from everyone.   I passed a smile to her. She smiled in reply. 

Verenya's Provoke: Verenya you have to watch everything even if you don't want to.  I lean towards the pillar and start watching rituals happening. 

I saw Meera looking somewhere. I moved forward to look in the direction. 

I saw someone over there but till I scream he shot the arrow in Abhirath's direction. 

I run towards him and pushed him back. Came towards him. My knees suddenly got weak and with sharp pain. Everything becomes blurry. I heard a little voice screaming. 

Abhirath's Provoke: I saw Verenya and she came in front of me. She pushed me behind. Till I can see the arrow, it already goes inside her. 

She lean backwards and closed her eyes in my arm. I scream. 

"Catch the shooter. "- I ordered in anger. 

I heard someone's laugh. It was no one but princess Meera. 

"Finally, now you will feel the same what it feels like when you lose your love. "-she said with a dangerous look. 

"You did this. Why? "-I asked while holding Verenya on the floor. 

"Because you start loving her more than me. Because she starts being your better half rather than me. "- she told me while throwing her jewellery on the floor. 

"Guards, catch her and put inside the Black Palace. "- I ordered while lifting Verenya. 

"You can't punish me in this lifetime. I am that now Princess Verenya will gonna die soon." -she yelled and drink something. 

She has fallen to the ground. 

I run towards my chamber and placed Verenya on the bed. Asked the physician to save her with blurry eyes. 

I sit beside the pillar and cried. 

You were right Verenya. Nobody knows what can happen next. Sometimes you were happy over something and in another moment you feel the sadness from the same thing. We were so happy last night and look now. 

I cried. I saw Maa Saa coming towards my chamber. I walked towards her and close the door behind me. 

"You can't go inside Maa Saa. "- I told her in low voice. 

"What are you saying my son. "-she questioned. 

"Because now, I don't trust anybody apart from Verenya. "- I told her in a fustrated tone. 

"What I have done? Why you are talking like this with me? "- she replied and try to put her hands on my shoulder. 

I shake off her hand and told -" You gave her so many wounds that she used to feel how ugly is she. You hurt her physically and mentally. First you, now Meera... I don't know why? What she did wrong to you?  

                 Please go away in front of my eyes.  I don't want to see your face and if today anything happen to her.  You will see the worst side of me. "  

__________________
Hey guys,
Hope you are enjoying the chapter.

Lots of love.

-Manika Singh (wondergo)💕