Chapter 22

Abhirath's provoke: I wake up from my deep sleep from a nightmare.
I looked towards Verenya, she still looking pale and skin covered in wounds. I will not be going to leave who did to you, my love.

      Nobody has a right to hurt you. 

  I took her in my arm and kissed her forehead.  I don't know how you will behave when you came to know about last night. I wore my clothes and asked someone to call the Physician.

The physician came and checked her.

She told me-" she is unconscious. I applied for the medicine all over the wounds. Let see when she gets recovered and open her eye."

The physician gave servant a list to cook some soup for her.

I walk towards the Diwane khas and investigate who give a verdict against Princess Verenya when I am not here. 

One of a servant informed me after an investigation that my mother gives the verdict. I asked someone to call my mother here.

"Welcome Maa Saa," I said in front of everybody. She nodded.

" Why you try to take Princess Verenya's life? " I asked calmly. 

"Whats make me think that I want to take her life?" She questioned back to me.

"Because I saw her in such a state where she was taking her last breathes. I thank God that he send me on time or before getting too late." I said on a chilling high note. 

"Don't forget whom you are talking  Abhirath, I am not only your mother but an ex-queen of Manyagarh and I don't do anything without a reason"-She said in a most annoying tone.

"Then tell me why did you try to take her life? Tell in front of everyone. " I ordered in a harsh voice.

"Abhirath my son, I punished her because she try to take your life in Bundi and you get so much blind in her love that you forget you are a king and according to Manyagarh rule. I have full right to give my verdict against a criminal who tries to kill my son. " -She told me in one breath.

" How can you be this much sure that she tries to kill me. Are you present at that time?" I asked while looking toward her.

" NO..." she said while lowering her eyes.

" From now, I want to take your all right from you for taking a wrong decision without thinking about another person" I give a verdict against my mother. 

"I never thought that her love can blind my son this much that he forgets his love towards his mother"-she said while sobbing.

she exists. 

I walk towards Verenya's chamber. I saw her, still lying unconscious on the bed.
               I sit beside her and try to touch the wounds on my shoulder. I place a kiss on her forehead.

 I took her hand in mine and said-" Please open your eyes, I am sorry for what happen to you. I promise now nobody can even touch you. I want to see you jumping from here and there teasing me. I was so in love with you and can't see you as this please recovered fast."

One of my tears falls on her face. I felt her fingers moving.

I hurriedly wipe my tears and asked maids to prepare soup for her. I can't able to control my happiness. 

Verenya's Provoke: I saw him beside me holding my hands tightly in his. I try to wake up but my body feels so weak that I couldn't able to move it easily...

He put a cushion behind my back. I clenched sheets when I found myself half-naked.  He noticed me and put the remaining blanket covering on me.

"I wanted to say sorry, for what happens with you," he said.

" Sorry from my side too for what happen with you in Bundi," I said hurriedly.

He nodded and ask the maids to help me to take bath.
He exists.

One of a maid told me while dropping warm water on my wounds-" I hate Maa Saa for what she does with you, look how badly it is looking on your smooth skin".

I ignore.

"I felt pity for you and Raja Saa ... that he saw consummate the marriage with you like this." -She said with a sad smile.

"Consummate?? You know what you are saying "I asked her in anger.

____________________________
Hey guys,
Hope you are enjoying the story.

Please vote and comment down below.

Love you all.

-Manika Singh (wondergo) 💕