Chapter 24

Meera's Provoke: I will not let her win Abhirath. Abhirath is only mine everybody knows it since childhood.
I will not even tolerate her as his mistress. I will show her with whom she started this game. I will gonna kill her alive.  

 " Everyone comes here, I want the best design for my lehenga. Put all clothes in the Garden sitting area and informed Raja Saa that I called him for an important thing."- I told all my maids. 

They nodded.

 Abhirath's Provoke: It's being quite a long that I keep solving peoples issues for 4 hours. I walked towards the window in Diwane khas and look towards Verenya's chamber.

  I look towards my palm and smile... Why can't I stop thinking about her? She pushed me, her family try to kill me, she always went against me,  ..... 

I smiled at myself. So many women crave for me but the women I crave for she always pushed me ... Always.

I laughed at myself. I have everything but without her feels like I don't have anything. More like a beggar.  

Verenya I wants to do half promise and wants another half from your side.  Sometimes, I wanna be in just your. My hearts want to hold every thread of your love.

No matter who I am no matter who I was, more feels like I become this from you. You are the reason, I don't wanna break anything which your life.

All I want to have is you. Crave for you. I don't know every time without you, I didn't find myself even.  

Can't you feel my love?  It's only you, I ever think of it. 

Suddenly someone came and informed me that Princess Meera wants to see me in the garden. 

I nodded in reply and walk towards the garden.

Verenya's Provoke: I looked at my chamber. I couldn't recognise that this is the same chamber where I have to spend so much time.
Lai indeed worked so hard to give better look to my chamber. Flowers and all giving a very soothing look. 

"So how's it? " - she asked with a smile. 

"I love it. I couldn't even able to remember that this was my room.  Ask what to do want" - I told her with a hug. 

"Will you be able to give me if I will going to ask from you?" - she said in a slow voice.

" Just say. I will try to do it."- I replied her with a cheerful smile. 

"I want you to tell Raja Saa about your feelings. " - she asked. 

I looked at her in shock. " How can i. Lai? "- I told her.

" I know you want to stop his wedding with Meera. This is the correct time or it will be going to be too late for you Verenya. She will snatch him from you. If you are ready to share him with her then sit here and prepare a wedding night room for her  "- she said in an angry tone and walked away. 

Her words haunting me like I will gonna kill myself to void that.

I nodded to myself that today I will going to say everything to him. I will not stay quiet.

 I looked for Abhirath. I saw he is not in his chamber. I asked one servant where he is? 

he told me that he saw him in the garden. I run cheerfully towards him, touching flowers and playing with my hair.

Today every pain and sorrow will disappear.

I smiled in nervousness before enters the garden. I took a deep breath and walked holding my lehnga. 

As I moved forward and reached the sitting area just in the middle of the garden. I looked at Meera and Abhirath sitting close together choosing wedding dresses and items.

  I force my steps to stop moving forward and  I took a few back steps where I stepped on a spike. I hissed in pain.

Abhirath noticed and walk towards me.

______________________
Hey guys,
A new update on demand. 😋

Do comment and vote.

Love u all.

-Manika Singh.