Chapter 20

Verenya's provoke: I saw him lying on bed lifeless. The hands which were holding me for a few minutes now are not even moving. (I hold his palm in mine ) 

"Nothing will not gonna happen to you, I am with you". I said while tears rolling down and kissed his hand. 

NEXT MORNING...

Abhirath's provoke: My every muscle is paining so badly, I try to move. Suddenly Verenya woke up. 

"You woke up? How are you feeling now? " she asked.

" what is it to you. Finally, you did it for what you asked me to come here. Don't need to act. Leave me alone" I said. 

 She lowered her eyes. 

" Ask our troop to move for Manyagarh, we have seen how Bundi people welcome their guests" I ordered. 

"Please, you should not travel in such a state," she said to try to hold my arm.

I step back and held her wrist tightly  - " You lost what I have for you... Now I hate you, your presence filled my heart with hatred." (i pushed her back on the wall and dig my nails near her waist)  " YOU DESERVE PAIN, EVERY PAIN". 

Tears fall from both of our eyes. 

Verenya's Provoke: My heart wants to scream why with me Dada Saa when everything starts going well why you messed up like this.

I run from his room and sits in a garden sobbing... Dada Saa came and sit beside me. "I am sorry for using you and your feelings in state affairs my kid," he said. 

"Dada Saa, when everything started going normal. you messed up everything. A bond is always like a THREAD if once BROKEN then no matter how many times we try to TIE it up but a knot will form "I cried and rolled up my knees. 

Abhirath came and grab my wrist-" come we have to leave for Manyagarh, right now". " Abhirath don't drag her as this" Dada Saa asked him. 

" Your daughter is just a war-winning prize for me and no matter how I behave with her... It has nothing to do with you" I said and look towards Verenya. 

   We started our journey and from the continuous travelling for hours we reached Manyagarh.

 I saw him going inside Mahal without even ask me to come with him. I came out of my carriage and walk towards my room. 

Abhirath's provoke: From now own i will play only one role in my life that is King of Manyagarh. 
        Kings shouldn't be emotional and get effected by such small matters like love...
( i keep trying to deviate my thoughts from Verenya)
      From now own She is just a war prize and nothing more...

I throw vase on floor in anger ( why Verenya why ) why can't we love each other. Why can't we be a normal couple. Why you stab on my back.

___________
Hey guys,
I know its a short update but the next update will be a long one.

Love u all.

- Manika singh💕