chapter 19

we reached Bundi. 

Verenya's Provoke:  I  entered my Bundi Mehal. Place where my heart dance in every corner like a peacock. I hugged my people and they showered tears.

"You know I never forget the essence of Bundi. I used to miss all of you" I said while hugging everyone in my family. 

Abhirath's and I went to meet my father(king of Bundi). Both of us touched his feet. 

"I saw both of you after a long time. Couldn't even believe my children are standing here, in front of me." He said. 

Abhirath and I passed a smile. 

"Thank you for helping us in the war that time." He said to Abhirath. 

"No need too, thanks. You are like my father and now we are even families." He said and passed a smile. 

"I am so happy for both of you," he said and we both looked at each other in confusion.

We nodded in confusion.

"You both travel a lot, So I prepared all things for both of you. you should go and rest now." He ordered us. 

  I showed the path to Abhirath and entered the room. He looked at all the craftwork on the walls and pillars.

"Bundi handwork is so beautiful," He said while touching the work.

I nodded.

"I love everything of Bundi," he said looking towards me.  I turn myself him and blushed.

He slides his hand to my shoulder. With a heavy breath, I walk and held one of the pillars. He slide his hand and held it from waist. I gasped. "Your breath always says the truth about your heart. Whenever I come close it always get increase". 

I bite my lower lips and lowered my gaze.  He put his hand over my neck and start kissing me. I put one of my hands on his cheeks and he slide his hand on my back and pulled the string off my blouse. He put his hand on my bare skin. His touch passing a spark over my spine. He pulled me even more close. I put my toes on his feet.   

We heard someone calling us for dinner. We broke our kiss and blushed. I opened the gate and run out of our room. 

I sat beside my cousins and maid. "Someone seems so busy even coming back after a long time." one of them said. I smiled.  "Look at her blush," another one said pointing towards me. I turned around and cover my face with my hands. 

" No, Look at her blouse string. She gets so busy with her hukkum," she said while holding strings.

I boost her hand and attempt to fasten it up. I heard Abhirath's Scream.  "Look, he can't even depart her for few hours with us," they said while giggling. I smirked and ran in his direction. 

I saw him gripping the arrow on his heart and blood kept percolating out.  I tried to hold him, but he discarded my hands in outrage. "No matter how much love I show to you,  but you will remain a rival's daughter," he said and declined on the floor.  

I scream in hurry-" Someone please come and call the physician". I tried hard to hold him in my arm and cried-" Dada Saa, please come. "   hearing my scream everyone came and help to keep Abhirath n bed.  Dada Saa(KIng) held my arm and took me to the alone room. I cried -" where are you taking me. Dada Saa can't you look, he is about to die". 

" Let him die Verenya, didn't you remember that day when he poisoned me and married to you by force. " He said in anger. I looked at him in confusion. 

"Let him die Verenya, my kid. Let him die, he deserves this," he said holding my shoulder. 

" then why did you ask me to give a chance to this marriage with him and when I am giving you are doing this to me. Why Dada Saa"- I sobbed and tears roll down my cheeks. 

"I say so because I want to trap him and your love can work like marriage in this plan so I did it."  He said with a smile. 

" Dada Saa please don't do this to him. please send any physician. Please save his life ". I cried and sat on the floor in front of him. Sobbing. 

" Forget him," he said. 

"I can't Dada Saa. Even if in name of love but as a human, I want to save him, please...  Dada Saa, even if you start living with an animal for months you start loving them but he is a human. Please. If he will die, I will sit on fire alive with him. But I don't want to have a tag in all Rajputana that I killed my husband with by myself." I cried and took a long breath.

"Send the best Physician for king Abhirath " He said and I run towards Abhirath's room. I looked at him. He lookss pale, body covered in blood. 

___________________

Hey guys,
So finally the wait is over and update is here.

I hope you enjoyed.
Lots of love from my side.

I wanna say i am facing intense problems in my life and so many ups and down.
                Your one aggressive  comment usually adds up more stress and anxiety on me.

All i want from you guys to not to get disappoint because of late updates. 

I think happy and cute comments can help me to feel little happiness and joyfullness in my day to day life...

Thank you

-Manika Singh 😊