Chapter 11

Verenya's provoke: why does he enjoy it when I get frustrated... People say it's hard to understand a woman, no even men are unpredictable.
My God gives me the power to live a normal happy life. Every day seems like what's next.

I heard some gossips when servants talking to each over.

  "Do you know, Prince ABHIRATH is going to be the next king. His father went to Prince's chamber and he asked himself for this." one of a servant said.

" Now we need to be good towards Princess  Verenya. But she is a troublemaker. Since she came here, there is always happening something wrong inside Palace." another one said in low voice.   

Another one just nodded. 

I run towards the chamber.  I asked abhirath:- " Did  you hear you are going to be the next king of Manyagarh?"  

" I indeed know ... Father himself asked me for this," he said. 
I nodded. 

he asked "Are you worried if I become king you have to follow my every order... Is that so?" 

"Nobody can give me orders...  I will do whatever I want". I said in an egoistic tone. 

One servant told me that Ma saa wants to meet me.
        I make a fishy expression towards Abhirath.
I exist.

Abhirath's Provoke:
This girl is unpredictable, what she does, what she can think ... the only god knows ...    But why Maa Saa called her. Even my mother is unpredictable ... No every woman is unpredictable. 

Suddenly one servant comes and informs him that tomorrow his majesty will going to hand over his throne to me and asked me and Verenya to wear these special clothes which he sends us. 

I nodded. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 SPECIAL DAY. 

Verenya's Provoke:-
Mother send so many servants to help us in getting ready. Four men are helping Abhirath.

Today we take a bath from rose-sandalwood-milk. Maa Saa asked me to wear so much heavy jewellery in which now I am feeling breathless.

  I don't understand why there is a ritual that we need to stay separately before reaching the main hall even if we are husband wife... Manyagarh rule is quite different from Bundi.

 Manyagarh rule is quite different from Bundi

 I looked at myself in a mirror. I am truly looking like a Queen of Manager.
I took around and looked at my complete lehnga. It is indeed very pretty and showing its heavy embroidery work on very edges. 

I heard Maa Saa calling for me. I walk towards her.  

" Look at you Verenya, my son's choice is indeed very magnificent. You are looking so beautiful just like an upcoming Queen of Manyagarh":- She said while putting a soft kiss on my forehead. I blushed.

"Let's go, everybody is waiting for us," she said. I nodded. 

Abhirath's Provoke:-  So the day has come which I dreamed off

Abhirath's Provoke:-  So the day has come which I dreamed off. I am so happy.
I never thought that my father did this all just to check Verenya's and my bond. ( Took a deep breath).

I heard the guard announcing that the Queen of Manyagarh and Princess Verenya is going to enter the main hall. 

I firm my movement and sits still while looking towards the entrance.

I saw Maa Saa coming with Verenya.

Maa Saa was wearing a less embroidery work dress but Verenya was wearing heavy embroidery work and jewellery. Perfectly looking like a Queen who is born to rule on this planet. 

Maa Saa asked her to sit beside me and herself sit near my father(KING).

The priest starts chanting mantras and after a few mins.

Father took us towards the Throne and place the Crown on my head.
Maa Saa came and removed her Crown and place it on Verenya's head. 

People start calling our names and giving us good wishes.  

 We took blessing from our parents and I saw Verenya's father is also there.

As we go towards his direction to take the blessing. He holds me and hugged me.  Verenya starts crying while watching him and hug him.  

As we need to move forward to complete all the rituals.

I took Verenya's hand in mine and start moving towards the local people. She give me straight look.

People keep throwing beautiful flowers at us and welcome us with a warm smile.  We wave in the direction. 

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, what do you think whats next?

Please vote and comment-

if you want tomorrow's update.

Love u all. 👧🙆🙇💕