chapter 8

Verenya's provoke
I saw a carriage. I asked:- " Are we going somewhere."

 "Yes, not 'We' ...  only You "- Abhirath's answered.

"Why me... I didn't do anything. Please forgive me, please. I swear, what you will say I will do that." - I said holding his cloth.

"I am sending you to Bundi for few months after that I will come to take you back." -He said in a manly tone.

    He removed my hand from his clothes. I clenched my skirt. All though I don't like him still I don't want to go back to Bundi and create shame on my family.

I get inside the carriage. Abhirath nodded and the cart started.

  I turned back and saw Abhirath his eyes were telling something. It seems like he is doing this for a reason. But what can be the reason to send me back Bundi.

I looked towards my hand where a moment ago it was having Abhirath's touch. Tears following down  my cheeks.
         My heart was aching for him.
 I don't know what kind of relationship this is this ... why I still want him.

 After few mins...

 Verenya's provoke:
 I looked outside the carriage. I saw  Tongawala ( carriage owner).

I asked:- " Brother.."

He looked behind and said in a low voice:- " yes her highness ... did you called me ? "

   "Yes ... I want to ask something.  Do you know which event is going to happen today inside the Manyagarh ". I asked.

 " I think king asked people to appear in the courtroom ... or you can say in the Justice hall. Might be king is going to punish someone. That's why he asked everyone to be there".  He said after a while guessing.

 "Okay". I said quickly.

 What can happen to Abhirath ... why did he asked me to leave suddenly. 
  Ohh wait ... did father (king ) was going to punish me and that's why Abhirath did this...

 Oh gosh ...
what if he didn't find me ... will he going to punish his son.

" what if someone helped the thief. Then how will, king punish that someone " I asked in a low tone?

 " According to the strict Manyagarh's rule ... he will be sentenced to death to help the wrong person." He answered quickly.

    I gulped.

  I ordered- " STOP the cart and turn around towards the Manyagarh. "

"Your highness I am sorry but I can't disorder the Prince. He ordered me that no matter what I have to take u to Bundi. Sorry ." He said while looking down.

 I grab my lehnga in frustration and thought he think I can't come back but ys I can.

 I asked tongawala to stop to eat and drink.
  He agreed and start walking towards the village shop.
I come down from the carriage and grab one of the horse and distracted him from the carriage.

I heard:- " her highness, what are you doing... don't do that".

I  hurriedly start riding the horse...
Later every noise turns low behind me.

----------------
Hey guys, i know this chapter is small one but the upcoming chapters will gonna be long i swear.

If you want speedy update do let me know through  comments until i get     

  2 comments

       for update i will not gonna post the next chapter.

# don't  forget to vote.

Love you all.