chapter 21

Abhirath's provoke:
" What happened to you, my kid? How did you get this wound?" Maa Saa asked.

"This is a prize of love mother. Emotions and feelings hurt more than the wound in war." I smiled and walked away.

I asked Divane khas to take every queen right from Verenya. I saw Verenya staring behind the curtain. I removed my gaze.

As I promised Meera that one day in future I will going to marry her. This is the right time.

I ordered everyone to prepare a wedding for Meera and me. We are going to marry. I walk towards Meera and offered my hands.

Verenya's provoke: I know he is just doing this because he wants to mistreat me. I wipe my tears and run towards my room.

I saw maids arranging things for the new couple. I close the door of my room and put my knees to my chest and sobs. Abhirath, please don't do this. I can't see you with other women.

I rose and sit on my desk. Should I write him what is in my heart? Will he going to believe me?

I put a clothe on my desk and wrote with the help of peacock feather.

" To Abhirath,

I know what happen at Bundi, you were about to die because of my Dada Saa. I want to tell you that I was unknown from his plan. Please forgive me... If you still think that what we spend time with each other is just all fake and am not loyal towards you.

You can do anything to me. I will accept all punishment happily but before that just asked once of your heart. I never thought that I will fall for you. When you used to come close to me ...for one second, it was like I could feel the timing clicking together, final pieces falling into place.

Your love Verenya"

I fold up the letter and asked Lai to send this to Abhirath. She nodded and exist.

Meera Provoke: Finally god helped me to win Abhirath's heart, I am so happy. I saw Lai coming towards me and having a letter.

I inturped her and asked her -         " Where are you going?".
"It has nothing to do with you," she said in a bossy tone.

I held her hair and snatch the letter - "Mind your tongue, I am going to be the next queen of Manyagarh".

"No matter what but Verenya is the queen of King Abhirath's heart and nobody can make them apart."- Lai mockingly said to me.

I pushed her and start walking towards my room. I opened the letter and saw Verenya confessing how Abhirath's get wounded by her family and she is confessing about her love to him.

I clinched the letter and walk towards the Maa Saa.

"Maa Saa, You were asking from Abhirath how he get into that accident and wounded himself so much. Have a look, his dearest family in which she also helped them to take his life." - I said with a teary face and showing how concerned I am.

She read and fall on a stool. I try to hold her. She asked-"where is Abhirath."

" He is not in a palace"- I told her with a sad face.

"Verenya needs to be in limit and I will make her learn all the rules and regulations"- she said in an angry tone and start walking towards Verenya's chamber.

Verenya's provoke:
"Verenya, come in front of me"- Maa Saa yelled. "Maa Saa... You are here?" - I asked.

"Guards held her"- she ordered. Guards held me and make me bow down on my knees.

I asked-" Maa Saa, What happen why you are doing this?"

"Oh, so you even asking me what you did? Doesn't Abhirath's wounds nothing have to do with you?"- She grip upon my face and asked.

"I am sorry Maa Saa, but I was not few that they were going to do this to him"- I cried.

"Guards tie her up with chains in the black palace and hit her with the hunter until she becomes unconscious."- she ordered in a furious tone.

"Please, don't do this to her. Please forgive her." Lai said while holding her legs.

Guards start dragging me. I scream Abhirath's name.
" Abhirath please save me" ....

" Abhirath please come here."

" please asked them to stop this"

" Abhirath " ...

They tie me up in chains and keep hitting me with the hunters. With every hit my skin feeling like it's torn over there.

My screams filled the whole black palace. They didn't stop until I close my eyes and get unconscious.

They left me with the chains on the floor. Cold floor and my skin giving me more conscious of how badly I get wounded.

I try to raise myself but suddenly everything gets black and I fall on the floor again.

Abhirath's Provoke: I get very tired off from the long tour of Manyagarh and wanted to take a rest to recover fast from this wonderful wound which my dearest gave me.

As I was walking towards my chamber, Lai interrupt me- " Raja Saa".

"Lai gets away from my way, I don't want to hear anything about Verenya"- I told her while keep moving.

" Raja said, Please help her. If you wouldn't save her she will die soon"- lai told me.

"What's this new drama Lai?" - I looked towards her in frustration.

" Maa Saa came to know what happened in Bundi with you and she sentenced her for a punishment" lai said while crying.

I run towards Black Palace in a hurry.

Saw Verenya on the floor unconsciously tie-up in chains, blood rushing out from her skin.

I hurriedly remove everything from her and checked her breath... She is still breathing My Verenya is still here.

I lift her in my arms and run with Lai towards her chamber in hurry.

I asked Lai to get a physician fast. I put her on the bed and look towards her wounds. My heart is filled with anger towards Maa Saa how she can do this to her.

Her every inch of skin is torn. She was shivering with pain. Lady Physician came and start removing clothes from her body.

I walk and pulled the curtains around the bed and stay outside the curtains. I put my hands on face to not to cry over her condition.

I saw maids roaming here and there with blood on clothes.

The physician came and told me-
" Nothing is working on her. Her body temperature keeps decreasing. Like she didn't even try to survive".

I looked towards her in a panic state-" Is there any other option? I want to see her alive at any cost"

"You can only save her now," She told me.

" Your body heat can save her or today she will going to die because of intense coldness and pain"-She said in one breathe.

I lowered my head and look towards lifeless Verenya on the bed through curtains.
I asked everyone to leave the chamber. I removed my clothes and walk towards the bed.

I looked at how pale she get, the smile I was so fond of is not there.

I never thought we will consummate our marriage like this.

_________________

Hey guys,
Its a long chapter on reader's demand.

Comment and vote.

Love u all

-Manika Singh.