chapter 15

I look at Abhirath he holds my arms tightly. He asked-" Is there something in the late... " 

I nodded and said lowering my gaze-" That's why I was stopping you."

Abhirath walks towards the pool to take a bath. I brought his clothes to the pool which was filled with roses and sandalwood.

Abhirath called-" Come here". I sit close to the pool and put my feet on the stairs which were half-filled with water. 

The more I saw him coming close to me, the more my heart kept on racing. I don't know why this happens to me. Is it even happen with him too when I am around him.  

Abhirath's provoke:
She has something which always makes me happy when she is around me.

I loved her all sides whether it is bold style fighting like a warrior or being careless.  I never thought I can ever fell for someone. I never thought it will be so soon. I smile at myself. 

She was looking so beautiful, the water reflection on her skin making it even more smooth milky reflection.

My heart is entangling in feeling like your hairs in the wind.   

I offered my hand, she look for a moment and give her hands. As her feet slowly immersing in the water.

My hands goes to her waist and pulled her close to my heart. I could feel her breath getting up and down against me. I pushed her hair aside and kissed her neck. 

Verenya's Provoke
The more I am trying to control the situation but everything is going out of the way. All of a sudden he pulled me and start kissing my neck.

His touch creating a sensation, passing through my spine. I pushed Ahirath a little. His grip on me getting tighter with every passing minute. 

I remove my gaze from him.  I hold his hand and start moving towards the bed, water constantly dripping from our clothes making curvy patterns on the floor.

I give him a stood to sit and try to remove his wet Kurta. Suddenly, he pulled me and make me sit on his lap. 

I knew he was not in the state even anything happen between us. He will regret everything, so I can't do this. 

 I walk away from him to make clothes for him.  He tries to come behind me and fall. I run towards him with clothes. 

"See, I have fallen for you. Are you happy now? Why do you always run from me? Don't you love me." he said while putting his hand on my cheeks.

  I pulled his kurta and help him in changing. But him under the blanket of bed.

" Don't run, stay with me?" he said and held my hand.

I sit beside him and waits to remove his hand till he falls asleep. So I can also change my clothes. 

Abhirath's provoke
I woke up when sun rays falls on my face and look beside me. Verenya was sitting beside me holding my hands.

I pushed her hair flips behind her ears. I notice her hair is wet. As I move out of the bed, Verenya's woke up.

" Why did you sleeping like this, in all wet clothes. " -:I asked? 

I sneeze... feeze, feez, feez. 

" Actually (feez) last night I (Feez) You were ( feez). " she try to reply to me. 

"It's okay, now go and change your clothes.. or you will catch a cold," I told her. 

I nodded.

__________________
Vote and comment
      down below.