26) Shes dead.

Surprise :)

.Lynn.

My sister? What you talking bout girl." He says laughing. I notice his face has changed and he's as white as a ghost.

"Wassup East?" She says a little too sexually causing me to nervously chuckle.

"You been playing with my wife?" East says in about the deepest voice I've ever heard from him.

"Wife?" She says chuckling.

"Am I missing something?" I ask honestly too high to even process this.

"Lynn this isn't my sister."

I feel myself coming down. "This isn't Lexi your sister?"

"Babe. Her name is fucking Sheri. She's nobody." He says clenching his jaw.

"2 bitches in one night David?" I say tired at this point.

"Nobody?" She says looking pissed off. "Baby I was on ya mans face every night you were in the hospital."

"Look here bitch." I say taking a step toward her.

"Babe. I got this." He says stepping in front of me. "Say Bitch. My wife. Yes I said my fucking wife. Doesn't believe shit you're saying. I was with her every night laying in the hospital bed with her. You'll never be her." He says taking a step towards her as she takes a step back.

"Every night? Huh." She says laughing. "Does your bitch know about the girl you had in your house?"

Is he another Tony?

He chokes her and slams her against the wall. "Watch your fucking mouth."

"Babe." I say grabbing his arm and he lets her go.

She immediately starts coughing and I look around to see if anyone noticed and they didn't.

She rubs her throat coughing.

"You should just leave girl." I say rolling my eyes at this dumb broad.

"You should check on your son." She says laughing and walking off.

"Bitch I'll ki-" he starts to say.

My son? If she was crazy enough to come to the hospital and pretend to be East sister. Ain't no telling what else she would do.

I yank his arm cutting him off. "David we have to go.NOW. "

//////////////////
"Why you banging on my door like you the police or something"Dell says finally coming to answer the door.

"Why didn't y'all answer my phone calls?" I say frantically.

"We were sleep. It's damn near 2 in the morning. What's the problem." He says starting to look concerned.

"When's the last time you guys checked on Dj?" 

"Right before we went to bed. He's fine. We haven't heard him make a sound since we laid him down." He says shrugging.

I push past him and run up the stairs to the baby room Mehg had set up.

"Where's David." I scream looking into a empty crib.

This can not be happening. Not my baby. NOT MY BABY.

"Lynn what's wrong?" Mehg asks rushing into the room.

"Where the fuck is my baby?" I ask feeling hot tears start to run down my face.

She looks into the crib and panic crosses her face. "Lynn he was right here. I swear."

I can hear doors opening and closing on the floor below me and people running up the stairs.

"We checked all of the rooms. He's not here." East says with a look on his face I can't quite place. Maybe guilt?

"I don't understand how this could've happened." Mehg says with her eyes watering.

"I'm gonna call the cops." Odell says walking out of the room.

"What happened?" She asks.

"I. Don't. Know." I say in between crying and trying to breathe.

"East?"

"She's a ex. Not even fucking that. Something I used to fuck on. She came back and has been bitter ever since she found out about Lynn." He says rubbing his hands over his face.

"Who's an ex this isn't really making sense."

I walk over to him. "It's you. You wanted this baby. You let this bitch take our baby." I say pushing him with each sentence.

"Lynn." Mehgan says grabbing my arm and I push her off.

"And. You weren't watching him. Now my son could possibly be dead."

"The police is here." Odell says from downstairs.

"Tell that bitch if I see her. She's dead." I say pushing East in the chest and walking out of the room.

"Who are the parents?" The cop asks

"Us." East says before I can respond.

The time we're spending talking to these cops I could be out looking for my son. When are cops ever helpful to black kids.

"And what are y'all's name?" The cops ask.

"Makalynn Smith. David Brewster." I say pointing to him. I see the cops make a face at eachother and one of them steps outside.

"I love you." David says into my ear.

"Can you guys tell me what happened?"

I began to zone out as East tells the officer what happen tonight. I just need my baby. I'm nothing without him.

"Sir I'm gonna need you to stand up and put your hands behind your back."

Wait what. I come back to the situation at hand and see that the other cop has came back and he's clutching his gun tightly. 

"Baby." I say crying. "What did he do?"

"Ma'am step back. We have a warrant for his arrest."

"What?!" Mehg and Dell yell at the same time.

They start to direct him towards the door and I run to hug him.

"You can't take him. Our sons in danger." I say crying.

"Baby. Breathe." He says at a normal volume then whispers in my ear. "Get the gun out my waist band."

I grab it and put it behind my back.

"I'm sorry for what I said." I say crying.

"Lynn it's ok. Look for the baby." He says being pushed out of the house by the cops.

"Mehg stay with Lynn. I'm gonna call my lawyer and we'll figure this out." Odell says dialing a number on his phone.

"WE CALLED YALL TO HELP FIND MY BABY. HOW DOES ARRESTING HIS FATHER HELP?" I yell pushing the officer.

"Ma'am control yourself or we will have to arrest you too." He says to me tightening the grip on his gun.

"Lyn. Let's go file a report ok." Mehg says pushing my hair out of my face.

I feel my phone vibrate and see a text from a unknown number.

I open it and it's a video of my baby boy. "Show anyone and I'll kill him."

________________

Like x Comment.

Sheri is a.....como se dice. Cunt.