35) I love you

"Bitch what the hell did the cops want with y'all?" Mehg asks picking me and East up from the station.

"Kirah and Ty are dead

"Kirah and Ty are dead." I say still in disbelief. I look over at East and he has a blank facial expression. I have to talk to him about this later.

"What you mean dead. I thought we talked about this nigga." Dell says angrily.

"Nigga I didn't do that shit. I was at the club last night with them." He almost yells back.

"He was with us babe." Mehg says shrugging her shoulders.

I honestly don't know if he did or didn't do it. When he was going on his rant in the hotel room he did say why would he be in the same city that he's dropping bodies in.

"Whether you did it or not. I think y'all should lay low. You know how they like to pin things on black niggas." Mehg says.

"And if you did do it. I hope you covered that shit up. That's a rich ass woman that you killed."

"Nigga I just said I didn't fucking do it."

"Okay can we talk about something else. Let's just look at it as a blessing and never talk about it again. Ight."

"Oop. She shut yo ass up." Mehg says pushing Odell's head.

"Aye you keep putting your hands on me ima put my hands on you

"Aye you keep putting your hands on me ima put my hands on you." He says

"Ooo you promise daddy." She leans in kissing the side of his neck and East reaches up and pushes the side of her head.

"Nigga we don't wanna see that."

"Did you just put your hands on me?" She turns around in her chair and starts beating him causing me to laugh.

"Aye. Stop. Babe! You just gone let her hit me like this?" He says blocking her hits.

"I'm not in that."

"Dell?" He says almost out of breath.

"Aye look. I'm driving." He says shrugging and laughing.

She pops him one good time in the head and turns back around in her seat.