6) Night

Sup 🤪

.Makalynn.

I hear the car door open and immediately wake up.

"I'm hungry." I groan. Now that I think about it I don't think I've eaten anything all day.

"We can get food inside." He says helping me out of the car. "You need me to carry you?"

"I neeeed food." I say rolling my eyes following him up the walkway. This house is huge.

"Don't roll yo eyes at me before I have them rolling back."

I raise my eyebrow at him and he stares down at me. "Say I won't."

I look at him a little bit longer then look away. "That's what I thought." 

I may be drunk but I know I can't handle him. I felt the length at the club and. Wait. I'm married. I'm married. Lynn is married. Makalynn is married.

"You gonna go in?" He says looking at me with a smirk on his face.

I push him and walk in. "Who decorated. Like wow."

"You can't give a nigga some credit." He locks the door and grabs my hand leading me to the kitchen.

"I can walk." I say annoyed. "And it's not that. It's just very well decorated." I hop on the island and cross my arms.

"Ion like you drunk." He pulls stuff out and starts to make me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"And why not." I squint my eyes at him. I'll body slam him right not.

"That's why." He says laughing. "You get all mean and try to act like you hard." He cuts the crust off the sandwich and hands it to me.

"No I don't." I take a bite of the sandwich.

"I hate to break it to you but you friendly ma." He leans on the island watching me eat.

"I'm. Not. Friendly." Body slam.

"See what I mean."  He takes the rest of my sandwich and eats it.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Don't cry ma. I'll make you another. My bad."

I didn't even realize I was crying until he pointed it out. "You ate my food." I say wiping my face trying to stop the tears.

He walks around to me, leans me into him, and wraps his arms around me.

"I don't know why I'm crying." I laugh into his chest.

"It's the alcohol." He rubs my back. "Ion think you should drink anymore."

I nod into his chest. "Come on." He picks me up and takes me upstairs to what I assume is his room. He lays me down and hands me a wife beater from out of his drawer.

"I'll let you change." He goes into the restroom and closes the door.

I crawl to the edge of the bed and slip out of my clothes and into the tank top. I feel myself start to get nauseous so I sit up.

"I'm done."

I hear what sounds like the sink turn off and the door opens. Am I being set up? East comes out of the restroom in boxer briefs. And when I say they're full. They. Are. Full. Maybe I can try to....

"Aye." I finally snap out of it and notice him right in front of me.

"Y-yes." I stutter out looking up at him.

"You good?"

"Yea just feeling dick. I-I mean sick." Ugh Lynn.

He laughs. "Ight lay down. You still mad drunk ma."