31) Lets talk

Lynn.

"Are you hoes not tired of getting yalls ass beat behind my bestfriend!" Mehgan yells.

"We should just all go to sleep. We're all drunk. Lets sleep on it and come back to have a conversation in the morning." Bobby says.

East and Dell have me and Mehg blocked off in the foyer.  While everybody else is the hall/ living room.

"You ain't gonna beat nobody ass hoe. You ain't bout that. You ain't on that." Ki says from the other room.

"Bobby can you pass me a bottle" I say calmly. He hands me the bottle of Henny. I take a shot and sit on the floor.

Ain't no point in tryna get through right now cause they definitely not gonna let us.

"Why you kissing this bitch Ty. Make it make sense." Mehg yells.

"I- baby. Can we talk. In private?" She pleads.

"Yea." I say neutrally. "Just know. When I get over there I'm whooping yo ass." I shrug and take another drink from the bottle.

"Lynn." Dell laughs and looks down at me. "When you get like this?"

"I'm tired bro." I say shaking my head.

"You ain't touching shit." Ki yells.

"Somebody get her. BEFORE I GET HER." Mehg yells back.

"Can somebody take that bitch in her room." Dell says getting annoyed.

I look at East and he's looking down at me concerned.

"Lynn. You done with this hoe? She asks pointing to Ty.

"Baby?" Ty says in a panicked tone. "Lets talk. Please."

"You can really shut that shit up my nigga. Cause now you pissing me off." I hear East say in voice I haven't heard in a long time.  "How you gonna do that to her knowing she already been through that shit."

I see him ball his fist up and I feel myself immediately sober up. He just got out. I don't need him going back. I get up and walk him back towards the front door.

"This is between me and my girl. Everybody else can fucking leave."

"Dumb bitch. Stupid bitch. Weak bitch. You just let people walk all over you. I could never be a friend to a hoe like you!" Ki laughs.

"Bitch chill! You finna let that liquor get you in trouble." Jayda says looking disgusted.

"Aye Lynn. Who paid for this bnb?" Mehgan ask nonchalantly.

"She did. Why?" Lynn immediately starts ripping things off the wall and breaking them. She throws throws things at the front windows causing things to break. She grabs a vase throwing it towards them cause Dell to duck and move out of the way.

Me and Mehg lock eyes and I immediately run down the hall and slam Ki head into the wall causing her to fall. I climb on top of her and immediately start beating her fucking head in.

"Who's. The dumb. Bitch. Now. Kirah." I say in between punches.

"Get off of me bitch." She screams trying to flip me over.

I grab her by her hair and yank her up. "Fight me like a real bitch. Bitch."

"Dont nobody fucking jump in or ima beat yo ass." East says. 

"Can you stop your bitch from breaking stuff!" Ty yells

"Fuck you!" I see Mehg sprint to Ty and before I can see anymore Ki sneaks me and pushes me on the ground punching me in the face.

I taste blood in my mouth and instantly black out.

////////////////////

"Hey Bitch." I sit up and see I'm in some hotel with Mehgan on her phone next to me.

"How did we get here?" I ask. I look at my phone and see it's 2.

"Odell." She looks at smirking. "I ain't never seen you fight like that. You good?"

"Fight?" I ask confused. I get up to go to the bathroom and my body HURTS. "Who's shirt is this?" I ask looking down at my body.

"East. We finally got your angry ass to get in the shower. We couldn't pack any of your stuff because I beat Ty ass and they were scared the cops were gonna be called." She laughs. "They really should be worried about you bitch. That's girls face was fucked up. And you pulled a knife on her!"

"I what!" I turn around and look at her but she looks more proud than concerned. "I guess I blacked out. I don't remember half of that."

"Girl yes. If East wasn't there it probably would've been worse. Ty thought she could calm you down but she only got cut in the process." She laughs.

"I can't believe that they were messing around behind my back!" I say still in denial of last night. It has to all be a dream. Ty was perfect.

"Knock knock." Dell says unlocking and opening the door. "We got food. Is it safe?" He laughs.

East comes in and walks me into the bathroom and turns on the shower and the vent. "Makalynn you ok?" He asks in a low tone.

"Yea. Just sore. It doesn't even hurt my feelings anymore. I'm just more so shocked you know."

"Yea. You blacked out. The scariest shit I done seen in a while man. I don't ever wanna see you like that again." He pulls me in for a hug and I can feel his body relax into me.

"East I'm ok. Seriously." I inhale him. And honestly. I am ok.

He pulls away and looks down at me. "Is it ok if I?" I asks as he's brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Lets not. Or ima fuck you in this bathroom." He says with a straight face.

I try to keep a straight face but I can tell that my eyes probably lit up because he starts to smirk.

"Come on you two." Mehg says knocking on the door.

"They don't have their own room?" I ask slightly annoyed. I could be getting dicked down right now.

He chuckles. "Everything was moving fast. We were just tryna get everybody separated and safe. Hell I thought you was gonna kill me!"

"I would never." I roll my eyes and open the bathroom door.

"Yo Lynn. You good?" Dell asks passing me my food.

"Why does everybody keep asking me that. I'm alive. Just a few scratches and bruises." I shake my head.

"Cause you're fucking crazy. I though Mehg was. But damn. You got her beat with yo little ass." He looks at me squinting for a little too long but then starts to eat again.

I see my phone go off and see it's a message from Ty. East grabs my phone and reads it out loud. "I'm sorry for everything and I hope we can talk things out. I'll see you when I get home. I love you."

"Friend. what type of pussy you got. You cut this bitch  and she still want you back!"

"Well she can't fucking have her. She's mine." David says looking down at me.

Me and Mehg lock eyes and she smiles. "So. Did y'all fuck?"

__________________
Likexcomment if you want more chapters. 🙃

What's something you want a chapter about?

What's something that happened in the story that you've always wondered about but I probably skipped over?

Thanks for the support. I love y'all ❤️

Y'all can also thank YuMfknGoofy for these chapters cause she really the one who encouraged me to finish the book.

Buuuut yeen hear that from me. 🥰