21) My baby

Lynn

"Stop bouncing your leg mama." David says rubbing my leg.

My belly is practically sitting in my lap and Antonio still doesn't know that I'm pregnant. All of our divorce meetings have been through the lawyers cause I been too scared to face him.

"Makalynn." East grabs my chin causing me to look at him. "I'm right here." He pulls me to him

There's a knock at the door and in walks Antonio and that home wrecking bitch from the birthday party. They walk over to the table and sit down.

"Lynn. East."

"Tony

"Tony." I don't even bother acknowledging the girl and David just nods his head at them.

"Before we start. There's something I'd like to tell you."

He tilts his head. "What."

David rubs my leg as if to encourage me and I take a deep breath preparing for the worse.

I sigh. "Antonio. I'm pregnant." I say standing up and showing him my belly.

"Wow. Y'all did all that calling me a hoe. Just for you to get pregnant by this nigga while you're still married." The girl says laughing.

I clear my throat leaning forward. "I never caught your name." I say feeling the heat radiating from my body.

"It's Nicole." She says smiling at me.

"Well Nicole

"Well Nicole. The only reason Tony is with you is because he can't have me. He's been begging me to take him back since the moment you exposed yalls business. What type of dumby are you to stay with a man who let you get your ass beat. So sit yo ass in that seat and shut up before I get my bestie to beat your ass again."

And you know what she did. She sat her ass in that chair and shut up.

"So you for real?" Tony asks sounding kind of hurt.

"Yea. The stomach isn't fake." I say laughing and rubbing my stomach.

"Lynn you let this bitch of a man get you pregnant?" He asks frowning.