32) What

East.

"Damn bitch you look like you dressed to fight" Mehg says

"Yea ole girl hit her phone talking about she wanna talk. I honestly feel like it's a set up but I'm just tryna support Lynn." I says smoking my blunt leaning on the door.

"I wanna go." Mehg says rushing to put on clothes.

"They said not to bring you bestie." Lynn says. She looks exhausted. I honestly don't know how much more she can take.

"Why the hell not. It's not my fault bitches can't fucking fight."

"Baby you done been in enough fights. You not tired yet?" Odell asks looking stressed as usual.

"Hell no. That's my bestfriend. Any bitch. Any time. Any where. All she gotta do is say the word. You know this. He know it. And she damn sure knows it.

I was kinda iffy about her from the beginning but I can honestly say I fuck with her. She a raw ass bitch and she rides for Lynn no matter what.

"I don't have the energy to go back and forth with you Mehg. Just please." She walks over to me and leans into me.

"Yea yea. You better call me if anything pop off. Matter of fact. Drop your location when you get there." She rolls her eyes and starts typing on her phone.

I felt Lynn take a deep breath into me.

"Ima take care of her. You ain't gotta worry Ight." I open the front door and Lynn immediately walks out.

"Thank you." She says reaching for my hand.

"Just know I'm here for you ok?" I say wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her in for a hug.

She nods as we walk out of the hotel.

////////////////

"I thought that it would be important for us to have this conversation before things get too out of hand." Ty says looking at me.

I don't know why the bitch looking at me. She should be talking to Lynn. She asked us to come and leave Mehgan at home. She really have these hoes scared.

"Lynn I. We never meant to hurt you." She says grabbing a hold of Kirahs hand.