7) Hoe Connects

When do I ever edit my chapters? 💀

.East.

2 days later

"What kinda man tracks his grown ass wife. I'll really beat the shit outta this nigga and that's on everything I love bruh." I say pacing back and forth in my living room.

"You can't really get mad. That's his shawty." Brino mumbles.

She looks at me and laughs

She looks at me and laughs. "Aye nigga fix ya face. That's his wife. She was at a random nigga house. And came down stairs in what you say. A t-shirt." She rubs her face. "You lucky he ain't pop yo ass."

I roll my eyes and sit on the couch. "Lil nigga wasn't bout none of that."

"Yea ight. You gonna learn nigga stop messing with them married hoes."

"She ain't no hoe. And that nigga cheating on her anyways."

Brino starts to roll a blunt. "How you know? Matter of fact it don't matter. That ain't ya bitch cuz."

I ain't tryna hear none of that. I know I called her over here cause she's the one that be keeping a nigga sane but don't nobody wanna hear all that.

"Ight so what I'm supposed to do since you so smart B."

"Let them work that shit out. Text her and make sure he didn't put hands on her. After that. It's outta your control." She shrugs and lights the blunt handing it to me.

I take a hit and sink back into the couch. I ain't never had a girl stress me out this much. Ion know what it is about this light skinned bighead ass girl that got me buggin.

"Why you so stuck on this one?" B says taking the blunt from me.

I smack my teeth. "Nigga I ain't stuck."

She laughs making her self cough. "Yea you are 'I'll really beat the shit outta that nigga' face ass"

I take the blunt back and push her coughing ass over. "I'm just worried bout her safety Ight. Shouldn't no man be hitting on a woman."

"Yea Ight nigga." She says laughing. "I'll leave you alone. I gotta got outta here anyways. Pick my baby up. Lemme know if you need anything and if your girl good." She gets up and starts to head towards the door.

"Ight B. Lemme know when you home Ight."

She nods her head and closes the door behind her. Immediately ignoring Binos advice I call Lynn and wait for her to answer.

The phone rings for what feels like forever and her soft voice finally comes over the phone. "Hello?"

I exhale not realizing I was holding my breath. "You good?" I ask

She laughs a little. "Yea I'm good. Are you?"

"Can you FaceTime me?" I ask. Ion know if that nigga around but I don't give a damn. If he touched her that niggas dead.